Do You Keep an Eye to your Cooking Every Seconds?

@rainmark (4307)
When i am cooking and doing mylotting, i can't able to concentrate on my cooking, i left it for how many minutes and then suddenly i forget i am cooking something until i smell the food burning. So that's my problem when i am doing my internet thingy. How about you fellow mylotters, it does happened to you always? Cheers. Keep posting!
@whittby (3073)
Haha, I am really bad about forgetting I am cooking something. Like a few minutes ago in fact. I put hamburger on the stove to brown and got on the computer. sicne the computer is in a different room, I just about ruined it. I have to actually stay in the kitchen and I hate that.
@luvstochat (6916)
I don't always watch what I am cooking and I have boiled things over before and I have also burned things before. My computer is in my bedroom not even close to my kitchen so can't mylot while I am cooking at least. Sometimes I get watching tv and dont' realize how much time has passed and then things get burned or dry out.
@lilaclady (28270)
Oh yes this has happened to me a few times, I say i will just answer one discussion and then I get carried away and time flies and dinner goes in the bin...hahahahaah
Hi rainmark, I don't face this situation till now because my mother is there who cooks for me.She will not disturb me if i do any work on the computer.She will take care of the food and after she finish the cooking part she calls me to eat.hehehehehe.. Have a nice day
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
It's my same problem. Since I do tend to forget what I am cooking and I do often end up with burnt food. So I do put on an alarm on my mobile so that I do remember to switch off the oven.
@GhostCat (313)
I am kind of bad about burning things by being distracted by doing other things while I am cooking, however, I have found that if I set a timer, it helps me keep on track and keeps me from spoiling too many meals {I've been cooking for a really longtime}.
@kun2349 (23475)
hehe.. Whenever i'm doing cooking, i will be sure to watch over the fire as well as my food, because i dun want it to burn.. lol =D BUt most of the time, i will be only cooking maggi.. lol =D BUt when i'm online, i will never attempt to cook anything, as my computer is in my room, and i wont be able to see any happenings in the kitchen.. haha ^_^ Thus, i will either be cooking b4 or after i'm offline.. lol
@lilybug (21182)
I normally stay in the kitchen when I am cooking something unless it is something that is in the oven and will be for awhile. Then I go do something else while it cooks.
@rocketj1 (6957)
I have a timer on my stove but it is just a rather pleasant beeping noise and I find myself completely ignoring it sometimes (especially when I'm online!).