Get Paid to Surf - Do You or Don't You?

@trinale (1486)
Excerpt from the latest "Quest for Money Online" blog post: "For many, many years, I stayed away from PTC programs because I felt they were a watse of time. Over the past 15 months or so I have learned differently. Although many of them are nothing but pure scams, there are some good and legitimate ones. Another group of programs I’ve stayed away from are High Yield Investment Programs, also referred to as HYIP. I’ve always felt HYIP always sound enticing, but are nothing more than thinly disguised ponzi schemes. A ponzi scheme is a system which investors are lured into investing money in a program with promises of very high returns on their investment. Investors who get in early are paid with the money from investors who buy in later. Sooner or later, new people stop joining and the investors coming in late end up not earning anything. Many people know this quite well by now, but none the less, still invest in these programs. Lately, I’ve had a tendency to follow the crowds and “see what all the fuss is about” sort of speak. Although it is always wise to follow conventional wisdom and good advice, sometimes you just have to learn things yourself. I did this with PTC programs and learned first-hand the truth about them, both good and bad. Now I’m gonna take a chance and do the same with a high yield investment program." What are you thinking so far? Please do read the rest of the entry. Cheers, Stan
@minx267 (11217)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I to never "invested" in any sites. Choosing to only join the sites that were Free but still paid well. But I have bee lured by Megalido and after checking out many proofs of payments and testimonials for a couple of days- I decided to join it- because frankly I could use the money.. I know that in all likelihood it could be gone in a short time. But I will try and see what I can earn until that time.
@trinale (1486)
As long as you know up front Minx, I guess it's all good. You know and understand the risks involved and as long as you can afford it... I've heard of Megalido a few times but for some reason thought it was just another social networking site. Tell me more about it. Maybe I'll join under you and give it a shot too. I don't mind helping out where I can. Cheers, Stan
@minx267 (11217)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Megalido is an autosurf site. They pay your 144% of what you invest. Minimum is $6 maximum is $6000. in increments of $6. for a $6 investment you can expect a return of $8.64 in 12 days after (auto)surfing 12 pages a day. After your 12th day your earnings will be automatically credited to the money exchange program you signed up with (they have 4 that you can use) I invested $150. so at the end of 12 days I will have $66 profit. you can also earn from your referrals. 3% if you have only $6 (or trial membership) 6% if you have at least 2 units of $6 invested (active member) If you want to check it out or sign up I have a banner on my page. check out the forums for all the proofs of payments - it's impressive!
@minx267 (11217)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Also If you would like to check out at social networking site that REALLY pays check out 6dgr (also on my page) they pay $4 per referral/$3 per referral's referrals and $2 for 3rd level plus you can earn residual income when your referrals spend their earnings off of their debit card. I made over $80 her in my first 2 months. and it is still growing.
@curiousman (2427)
Well written. I'll read the rest of the post now.
Hmmmm..I still prefer to stay away from them. I think member who join early can earn from them.
@trinale (1486)
Yeah you are right. And since this one is only 3 days old, I should earn something, right? Or will I? I had to try it at least one so I'll be able to share some personal experiences. Glad you found the post interesting. I just did the same for my other blog as well. Just my covert little way of drumming up more visitors. I confess! Cheers, Stan
• Kenya
is londonape a legit or scam program and how does it work?
@trinale (1486)
Londonape is a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP). All HYIP come with a risk because they require a continuing stream of people signing up so that folks already signed up continue to get paid. I would say that Londonape will not be around long because they promise 150% return on a $35 investment. That's a little too high for me and I would avoid it. I have only invested in one HYIP because I wanted to learn the risk first hand. It's still active so I am still earning and almost about to get my original investment back. After that, I will see how much I can earn from the program. Stan