Do you think it is safe to shop online?

@lchiat (1070)
Malaysia
Hi all my friends here. Nowadays more and more people buy stuff online. It is very convenient for us to get the thing we want compare to driving to a place to get the stuff that we wanted to buy. But it will be some risk to shop online. For me i still cant 100% trust on it. I prefer to shopping in a mall with friends too. So how about you?
@Jouhar (409)
It is not safe to buy things online because there are thousands of phishing sites which are trying to eat your money. So be carefull.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Ya i know that. I will choose to buy at Ebay or some other popular sites if i really want to shop online. Thanks a lot for your caring. Happy myloting!!! Have a nice day!!!
hi ichiat...i often shop online and have not had any problems with it. i've had good service and have been satisfied with what i've purchased.
@lchiat (1070)
Hi. Thanks a lot for your response. Nice to meet you here. After listen what you said i feel want to shop online too. I found a lot nice thing to get online but dont have the confident to try it. So i am asking for opinions here. Thanks a lot for your sharing!!! Happy myloting!!! Have a great day!!!