what is the benifit of this game?

@legend4u (1019)
i have played this game many times. i believe it help to improve reflex in children.what is your openion
@neededhope (1086)
What game are you talking about. Is the game called benifit? I've never heard of it if that's what's it is called. What do you do for the game?
try this http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf it's fun, annoying, but can build-up reactions.
@_sketch_ (5709)
What's the benefit of any game? It was invented to entertain.
@_sketch_ (5709)
I'm totally gonna go play it right now. ah, I miss tetris.
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Tetris would be one of the first and favourite computer games I've ever played,and was the reason I bought myself an original gameboy when they were first around! I believe the game had a high uptake among adults ..Perhaps it does or would help a child's reactions to develop,but it would also be a lot of fun for Adults too..
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Thanks for best response! Tetris was and remains still a very playable game..simple enough for a kid to grasp,and challenging enough for an adult...I've recently bought a Nintendo DS and invested in a Tetris cart for it,and also have it as a game download on my phone,so I haven't had enough of it just yet either!
Benefit...??? is there any one play those games for Benefit..??? i don't think so... Game is a Game..... this are virtual game and i think we are so happy to play this... this is our one of the best friend...... and i don't want any benefits from my friend.... i guess every body would say this.... thanks...
yes, you already mentioned the most benifit. It's the reflex. Many Counterstrike players play children related reflex games just to improve at aiming, reflex, and timing. It's simplicity gives very benifit.
@galileo2008 (1147)
Up until now, I still enjoy playing Tetris using my boyfriend's DVD player. It challenges me more and makes me want to play oftenly. There are a number of benefits on this game: first, it's a good entertainment and pastime. I have also read from some magazines that this game helps reduce the impact of traumatic stress. It's also very affordable and convenient to play, and the mechanics of the game is not hard to follow. It also has some physical advantages, like exercising your hand and eye coordination and your skills in choosing which way should the blocks go in order for you to get a higher score and to proceed to the next level. For me, it's more fun and of course addictive.