What do you think of the reason for ASIAN need to be PREMIUM MEMBER to get paid?

@cocooreo (706)
Malaysia
Dear friends, I have been actively participated in some PTC recently but to my amazement, there are some PTC sites required the member from ASIA COUNTRIES, for example China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and so on to be a premium member before they can ask for payout. As I am from Malaysia, I am also being restricted from some sites. Why is there such a rule? Why member from USA or Europe or Australia do no need to be premium member and can get paid? Is this some sort of unfairness?
@zandi458 (27952)
I guess the Asians are 'genius' people. It has been known that cheaters are mostly from this region. Maybe only a few computer savvy who can outdo and find ways to outsmart the computer which leaves many webmasters in a fix and it resulted in all Asian countries being marked as unreliable and must upgrade to get paid out.
@cocooreo (706)
I suppose countries like US does have a lot of hacker as well too.
@monouu (2612)
The admins claim cheaters are from Asia countries and that is why they want them to upgrade and show they are honest. I think it is rather unreasonable and catching cheaters should be their jobs, they should have the means to eliminate them out from the system and not putting faults on all Asia countries members.
@cocooreo (706)
They want the asian to show whether they are honest but I also wonder whether the webmaster is honest as well. As what I have read in Mylot, there are scam websites around, the webmaster is hard to get trusted too, unless it is a highly reputable site.
@Takashy (496)
• Latvia
I am not exactly sure bit it could be that those sites have had a lot of cheaters from those countries so they end up asking all people from those Countries to upgrade to a premium account. It might not be fair but if they really have had a lot of cheaters from the Asian Countries than they have to do something about it. Also, I am wondering why they can't simply ban the cheaters without paying them instead of punishing all the people from those Countries for the things that other people have done. OR I could be wrong and there might be another reason for that. Or you could simply email the admins of those sites and ask them about it.