Why do you crib when friends do not respond

@mayka123 (10598)
Most of us had signed on to mylot for the payment. Here we earn for what we post. We posts discussions on various topics here. Not all our friends may be interested or would know much about those topics. They why do so many mylotters crib when their friends do not respond to their discussions. How many of you keep the notifications on for all of your friends? Would you respond to all the discussions started by your friends?
@Roseo8 (2947)
I keep my notifications on for most of my friends.I try to respond to the discussions of my friends,as far as possible..But sometimes,I miss out on some discussions,when I do not mylot for 1 or 3 days at a stretch.Then if they have already started new discussions,I attend to taose,and in the process some old discussions may get left out.Also if there are some discussions which do nto interest me,or are topics about which I have no knowledge,then I give them a skip.... I do not crib when all my friends do not respond to all my discussions.......But I sure am happy to see and interact with my friends,and new mylottians too in my discussions....
@mayka123 (10598)
Hi Rose You sure keep your friends happy here by responding to their discussions. And in the little time you spend here you manage to post a lot of counter comments too!!! Have to learn some tips from you on how to keep all friends happy here....atleast the ones who matter!
@Roseo8 (2947)
Hi Mayka....thanks for your comments...well actually its no big deal....I have known some of my friends for over a year...This friendship did not blossom all of a sudden,mayka.......It took time for me to understand and create a rapport with many of them....... We respect each other,and though we joke about,we are careful not to hurt anyone with our words or deeds,and are always around to come to each other's rescue in times of need......Also I do not pry unnecessarily into personal details,and give my friends sufficient space to move about......Well mayka you are also my friend,and can join in the fun......And we can get to know each other better too......
@mayka123 (10598)
Yes I do try and join in the fun whenever I get the opportunity....and thanks for being such a great friend
@suzzy3 (8362)
I would not take anynotice if they get funny just take them off your friends list and make new ones simple as far as I am concerned.
@mayka123 (10598)
Welcome to mylot...Probably your reply would be different after you spent a few months here.
@suzzy3 (8362)
Mayka . What do you mean ?
@mayka123 (10598)
Mylot is all about friendship and friends replying to each others discussions. Finally it is only friends who get the notifications for the discussions you start. So we need friends here and need to maintain the friendship.
@dpk262006 (56170)
When I start a new discussion, I do expect that my dear friends' would respond to it. If due to any reason(s), they are unable to post response(s), I do not crib. I simply send them a link to check, if they can reply to my post. Normally, I find, I am very lucky, when I start a new discussion, all my dear friends respond to my discussion, sooner or later. I on my part do not keep the notification on for all my friends. I have done it selectively due to various reasons. I go to the caption, discussions my friends started and select a discussion for responding, for those, for whom, I have not kept the notification on.
@mayka123 (10598)
At one time I too was very lucky that I would get a lot of responses for my discussions. Comparatively the responses are fewer now. There are a lot of topics that I do not respond to or cannot respond to. So I normally delete these notifications. I am just about able to respond to the notifications received by me. Very rarely do I get the time to check on discussions on my home page.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Please do not worry, number of responses to your discussion depends upon many factors and it will happen that you will continue to receive different number of responses for your each post. Best of Luck!
@maddysmommy (16236)
I had all the notifications on and then I turned them off because I knew I wouldn't be online as much since I started my part time job for the holidays. I'm home this week so trying to catch up with friends discussions and posting a few of my own. My email account usually gets flooded with discussions so thats why I decided to turn them off, knowing that I would not be on here much over the next few months. I don't mind if friends don't answer my posts, some may not relate, it might not be a topic of interest to them, so it's all good. I don't respond to all discussions and I'm sure friends are not bothered whether I do or not.
everyday has tis day
@mayka123 (10598)
I think all us cannot relate to all the topics of interest here and so we have to choose what discussions to respond to. I have seen a lot of discussions started where mylotters complain that all their friends do not respond to their discussions hence I have started this discussion.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i don't understand your use of crib.i keep all my notifications on all the time but never hear from some of them. i try to respond to evert\ything i get unles i hnow nothing about what they are talking about. have a good day.
@mayka123 (10598)
There have been many discussions started where mylotters say that they are not getting many responses inspite of having a lot of friends in their list here. I too keep all my notifications on and respond to all disucssions where I feel I can contribute something. On subjects that i know nothing about I delete the notification.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i do the very same thing. have a good one.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear i am sure u know i am here fror friends and not for payments. and first i concentrate on notfication to my post and reply them and try to respond to my friends discussions.( i have notifications ON) Well i have circle of nice friends and they start nice and intresting discussion so most of times i know what they are talking about. but if their are discussion which i have no idea, or if its only for specific area and specific gender, then i dont respond to them. but its very rare Take care
@mayka123 (10598)
For me too it sometimes happens that I am not able to contribute to a discussion. At that time I just delete the notification from my mailbox.
@cupid74 (11394)
• Pakistan
thats exactly what i do once o open the notification, i delete it
@cocooreo (706)
I respond to the discussion that I know what to type and how to respond. Not all the discussion I have an answer for it. Therefore, not all of my friends' discussion I would reply. I normally reply to discussion according to my interest instead of what friend started.
@mayka123 (10598)
I have the notifications on for most of my friends here. But from the notifications I receive I only respond to discussions where I know I will be able to contribute something. But I have noticed that some friends feel hurt when we do not respond to all of their discussions. I think people need to understand that not everyone here can contribute something to their discussions.
I respond to the discussion that i am interested or konw much about.some topics i have no notion about it .therefore,i will keep quiet about some discussions.
@sid556 (31005)
I don't have my notifications on. I respond to whatever grabs my attention. Certain friends have conversations that often get my attention because we have much in common others....not as much or maybe I just somehow miss the discussion. I do not get offended when my "friends" don't respond to mine. It should be no big deal.
@mayka123 (10598)
I have the notifications on for most of my friends. But still there are times when I do not receive notifications. At other times I skip discussions where I have nothing to say or the topic is something that I know nothing of. Have seen a lot of discussions here where mylotters complain that their friends do not respond to their dicsussions. Its nice to know that you do not feel offended.
@guybrush (4661)
Yes, I have all my friends' notifications turned on, and I try to comment on all of them if I can. I didn't even know about payments when I first signed on - and must admit, I don't ever look - so it doesn't worry me. Sometimes I don't comment on the discussions if they are about religion, politics (especially USA politics, as I don't understand them), or money-making sites.
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]HI mayka, I have over 500 friends and I turned on all the notifications so, I am getting a lot of emails this time but I don't respond to all, only to post I have something to say, I can relate with and most of all, I have knowledge! I am avoiding religion and politics! Enjoy![/i]
i have every one on notify but some times i just dont have time or feel good enough to answer everyone.. but i try..
@mayka123 (10598)
We cannot please everyone everytime but we have to just try our best.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Mylotters crib when friends does not comes to their discussions because they always try their best to be involved in their friends ones. Even if you don't have anything to say there are the MYLOT CODES that one can used. I hardly write discussions and I remember posting a discussion and it takes four days before one of my friends put a response to it. I was so greatful this morning when I stay that I received a response. People like to feel appreciative and if you have too much friends that you cannot be able to participate in his/her discussion it is best for you to be honest and delete them. Remember that MYLOT is all about Friendship and when you accept that friendship it comes with a duty.
@mayka123 (10598)
It is true that we should get involved in our friends discussion but then for some serious discussions about which we know nothing it is not right to be just putting a smiley because you do not know what to say. I think we should all understand that we should not expect everyone in our friend list to respond to our discussions.
@littleone3 (2065)
I only respond to discussion that i know something about i do try to respond to my friends discussion but sometimes it is something that i know nothing about and feel that i cannot add anything to the subject. Also if it does not interest me i will just move on to another discussion. I do have my notifications on for all my friends.
@mayka123 (10598)
I think all of us have this problem where we cannot relate to all the topics of discussions started by our friends. So for some discussions we have to give it a miss. I too have my notifications on for most of my friends and respond to only those topics where I can contribute something.
@ellie333 (21029)
Hi Mayka, When I first started I had very few friends and was able to respond to all but with a lot more firneds and a lot less time here lately I haven't been able to. I am fairly understnading for this reason when friends do not reply but I do remember getting upset once when I never recived any responses at all but guess that was a glitch as I think notifications were not working that day. I physically cannot answer every discussion friends post but try my best to answer as many as I can. Huggles. Ellie :D
@mayka123 (10598)
I there there have been times when all of us have been upset about our friends not responding to our discussions. I too sometimes get upset when I do not see my friends responding to my discussions. And at the same time I am not able to respond to all of my friends discussions.
@subha12 (18453)
I have not kept notification on for all, but a few friends. but i browse the discussion started by my friends regularly to view and answer them I do not know whether this is also pointed at me as few days back i started a discussion saying there are few who just start new discussions, never bother to answer any.
@mayka123 (10598)
There are a few people here who think that they will only earn if they start new discussions. They do not understand that they earn even when they post responses to others discussions. And will earn when the reply to the responses to their own discussions too!
@Porcospino (17801)
• Denmark
I look at discussions started by my friends as well as discussions from my interests, but I don't respond to all discussions started by my friends. I respond if I have something to say about the topic. Sometimes my friends start discussions about topics that I can't write about, simply because I don't know the least bit about the topic. If I don't answer it is usually because I haven't seen the discussion or because I don't know enough about the topic to write about it.
@mayka123 (10598)
I too find it difficult to sometimes post a response to some discussions started by my friends. At that time I have no choice but to just delete the notification. But I have noticed that some mylotters do not like it when they do not get responses from all their friends.
@bjcyrix (6910)
I used to just turn the notifications on with those friends who I know make interesting discussions and off for those who seem to be not that active but there was a day when I was really wanting to post to a lot of discussions but the discussions posted on the no responses or even the my interests page really didnt interest me in posting so I turned to my friends discussions notification by mail. Was really surprised that there wasnt even one. Perhaps they were just busy with other things or decided to just post responses and not make any discussions for that day. So now, I have all of my friends discussions turned on. I may not respond to each discussion that they make since there are topics that I truly know nothing about. But I respond to those that I can. I keep the notifications for when I dont have the time to respond to them right away.