GF: What will you do when you heard from a friend that your boyfriend is a Gay?

To all gfs, What will you do if you over heard from a friend that your bf is a gay? Will you confront your friend or your bf? Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Be blessed!
@jazel_juan (15767)
hmm i would not do anything..for one i know my bf in and out..so why would i doubt if he is gay? if i doubt him it would mean i dont know him right? plus it just might be a rumour going around
yes your right! will you confront the friend that telling everyone that your boyfriend is a gay?
@jazel_juan (15767)
depending in the gravity of the rumour, if its really grave maybe i would and tell that person a thing or two, i will always stand up for my guy! if its just small well maybe i'll leave it, let them waste energy on that rumour plus i myself know the truth
Hellow Jazel, Nice post! You really love your boyfriend and you know well very much. You can stand at his side. Thank you for posting!
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
I will verify with my boyfriend. I think there's nothing wrong if I ask him immediately since he's the one involved here. And I think if his telling the truth, I can feel it and believed him then. Remember, that we, women, have a strong intuition. And if he confirmed that's he's really gay hen be it, I'll let him go and I will be his first sister! Hehehe..^^,
hi zhaychel, that is amazing and a sign of assertiveness. you made me laugh with your last sentence. i just thought that you can lend him your latest make up collection. hahahahaha
@diillu (5128)
Well, I think this is the thing that should be talked and cleared. If I heard this kind of talk from my friends then I think it depends upon how much I know my boyfriend. And if I happen to have the slightest doubt I believe in talking to him in the front and clearing my doubts rather than keeping all those things in mind and I think it's better that way as well.
but how are you going to break the news to your bf? will you tell him who among your common friends divulge that information? thanks for posting!