has anybody else noticed that the 'responded' tab is messed up?

@dawnald (84146)
Shingle Springs, California
click 'discussions' click 'responded'... Last night it said there were no discussions that met the criteria and this morning it's only showing discussions that are 8 and 9 months old. Tell me I'm not banned, please!
I must be blind,or something. This is the second discussion I have seen on this topic, and I see no real changes or problems.. maybe It is already fixed not sure!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Not fixed last I looked, responded discussions were in reverse order!
@rocketj1 (6960)
It's been messed up since last night. You are not banned, my friend! Who would do that to you anyway!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
pimps? muppets?
@p1kef1sh (45640)
No I don't think that you are banned Dawn. They're just in reverse order, which is a pain. However, I had a nostalgic moment re-reading my first ever response here to someone who is now a very distant memory.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I tried to be clever and get to the newest one by putting the page number in the URL but it didn't work. :-(
@myklj999 (16770)
You think you got it rough? Mine are all 2 and 3 years old.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
oh heavens I will now stop b*tching and moaning and start counting my blessings!