Fear

@Pose123 (21671)
I have stated many times that I believe fear to be the greatest disease facing the world today, but fear in it's truest sense is nothing more than a state of mind. Realizing this is often the biggest hurdle that we have to overcome because then we can see it for what it is and ask ourselves,"why am I letting this happen to me?" We can be cautious of something without being fearful of it. To move with caution is to move forward with care, but to be filled with fear is to stand still, to be "paralyzed with fear". We must avoid paralysis for it gets us nowhere only deeper into our own fear and of the fact that it is "our own", we can be certain. Have you ever seen anyone more miserable, or a sadder situation, than a healthy person who is constantly afraid of getting sick?
I think "irrational fear" is some sort of mental disorder. Usually, a person can cure him/herself out of it by simply developing awareness of it or taking external help. Yes, you are right, being afraid of all sorts of things all the time indeed hinders progress. Cheers and happy mylotting
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi positiveminded, Thanks for your thoughts. Blessings.
@Shar1979 (2723)
I have had seen people who are afraid of being poor. It's like they can't live anymore if they only have less money than they used to. They would even freak out if they dont earn a lot.
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi Shar, Thanks for commenting, there are so many kinds of year and the sad part is it stops people from enjoying life right now. Blessings.
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, as long as we maintain a balance diet and we engage in prevention measures there should be no fear of getting sick.
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi Mirita, Thank you for commenting. I have seen people so fearful that they are completely unable to enjoy life. Blessings.