The real me....

Me - Just me
@Feona1962 (7527)
Just thought I would share a photo I have of myself... Let me know what you think... Do you like to put up real photos? I don't mind if everyone knows what I look like...It makes it nice to actually see who we are talking too!
@gabs8513 (48715)
I like it I already knew who I was talking to lol Hope you are ok and this is a lovely Photo Big Hugs
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi Gabs..... Thanks for the laugh...and Thank you...I am okay...Big Hugs
@ElicBxn (60894)
I don't like that I am as fat as I am, so why would I want to post it? I'd rather share pictures of my beautiful cats - well, and Hobo too.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi ElicBxn... I love the pictures of your cats...They are very beautiful...
@ElicBxn (60894)
Thanks, I don't have to do much, cats are just naturally beautiful aren't they!
@Lakota12 (42681)
ok got to go look at it and ytou used to have you and grand kids up didnt you?
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi Lakota... How are you? Yes, I did have one up of the boys and me..That was taken 3 years ago... And after I posted this...I forgot I already put it as my avatar...LOL
@Lakota12 (42681)
lolol No probablem there that I see
@carmelanirel (20979)
Yes, I remember I commented on it the other day..I take absolutely horrible pictures, but if ever I get a shot that is worth sharing, I will..Though I have shared in a discussion when we went to the fruit farm, I posted up pictures of me there, my backside and my face, from up and far away..
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi carmela... Yes, I remember now...I forgot I actually have it as my avatar..duh... Usually I don't like my picture taken but I was looking through photos and this one I thought was nice... I am usually the one that is far, far away from any camera...
That's me... Always trying to be as far back as possible, even to where I put my son in front of me..
@Calais (10900)
You are beautiful and look so friendly....
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hey there best friend.... Thank you very much....how's everything with you..I was hesitant to post it but I thought what the heck...
@Calais (10900)
Alls great here thanks..... Yeah good on you for posting it...
@maddysmommy (16233)
Lovely photo Terry and I knew it was you as I've seen other pics of you online :) I do sometimes use my profile pic or my sons but this time I feel like using my flower one again. Who knows what next week might bring? :) hugs!
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi.. I like your photos....You are very beautiful...and of course Maddy is adorable.. Thank you....hugs
You look just as nice as I thought you were.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Awwww...thank you...
@busyB4 (875)
Hi Feona! Yeah I guess it makes it nice to know who you are talking to but I am not that craz y about pcitures of me myself. ha! I don't like being on that end of the camera! I'd rather take the pictures! I think you would enjoy a page on facebook. That is more where people share their photos and they can find old or current friends on there. I have found many high school friends there. Have fun!
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi busy... I have a facebook account and I have located several friends from high school..Hard to believe how many years have past... Some I hadn't seen in 28 years...I moved out of state right after graduation and they still live in the area... thank you
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
thanks. i like to see what people look ike to. you look fine w/a pretty smile. my camera is broken & i don't have a scanner so guess i'll just stay the old green person. wouldn't know how to change it anyway. duh!
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi... You're welcome...and thank you... You know green is my favorite color so the little green person is just fine...LOL You would too know how to change it...silly...LOL
I tried a while back to change my avatar, to a real picture of me, but somehow it did not work. I do not mind, most of the time my avatar has been a picture of me. I just liked these green bottles and put them up once and have never taken it down.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Hi Garden.... I like those green bottles too..Green is my favorite color...I usually have photos of my grandsons...but I found this one and I liked it...Usually I don't like to have pictures taken of me..
@someonesmom (5765)
Hi Feona, Congrats on your lovely photo. As for me, I'm just not brave enough to post mine here. I really hate nearly all pics of myself. Come to think of it, there are only two myLotters, who actually know what I look like. Well three really, but the third is my daughter in law, who is also a member here. How's the babysitting by the way? I can't remember how many kids you watch. Take care.