I work at home with Global Domains International. Does anyone else?

Global Domains International sells webpages with ".ws domains" has anyone ever heard of them?
Yes I have heard of GDI and many people making thousands of dollars from it per week. Its a good part time home based business and also be converted into a fulltime source of residual income.
what is the site? pls
@esantra (84)
I have just signed up as well. I needed a website with my own domain, though. This can't really be bad for me. My website is a .net website. Do you like it so far? I have only been enrolled in the plan for around 24 hours, so I cannot give you my opinion of it yet. Message me if you would like to see my website or blog.
I was with them like 2x's until I got out of it. Personally not offense but I am tired of hearing it all the time. But what's so bad about it is that you get paid $1/person/month. With the program I am in, I earn $40 per person daily and if you're interested, you can take a look at my website: www.freecashearnings.info
@vidhyagowri (1976)
No I am sorry. But i am trying to earn money from home as part time. Can i do this in India too?