POPCORN

@KimMaple (1195)
Anyone like popcorn? What is your favorite brand and kind?I love popcorn and my favorite brand is Act 2. I like kettle corn and the movie theater butter. YUMMY.
@rockbaby (808)
• Lebanon
i love it in every single way.. my favorite is salty and caramel.. but i love it in anyway as well as cheese lol.. its my life.. u reminded me i got do some tomorrow for lunch since i dont wona have lunch tomorrow kinda sick of normal food lol..
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
hippo_tortoise2.jpg - hippo_tortoise2.jpg
no i dont like it usually a sthey r flat in tatste n they get stuck in my gums sometimes....but yea if i m hunrgy i can it any amount...as food is the need of tummy...yummy
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
@bodomgirl (1618)
i like the popcorn with butter
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
@myte003 (179)
movie theatre butter corn is good, so is kettle corn, i tried it for the 1st time ever just a week a gom did you know that there is a place called Popcorn, Indiana, also the home state of Orville Redenbocker, the popcorn King! we have corn everywhich way you look here in the midwest!...)
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
@sbeauty (5870)
I have always loved popcorn. When I was little my dad used to make a big dishpan full every Friday night. I still prefer my popcorn popped on the stove. However, I'll eat any kind I can get. I really got addicted to fresh kettle corn when I was living in the south.
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
popcorn also got brand??? so cute?? but i like it also
@KimMaple (1195)
There is Act, Orville Redenbocker for brands. Thanks for replying
@Sm00tH (2040)
• Belgium
i like popcorn 2 but i don't have a specific brand preference
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
@loved1 (5336)
I really love popcorn and so do my children. We usually buy microwave popcorn but once in a while I make some on the stove. Their friends are always amazed that popcorn can be popped without using a microwave. Ha Ha! I love movie theatre popcorn the best even though it is high in salt and fat.
@KimMaple (1195)
I buy the microwave kind too, much easier hehe. Thanks for replying
@haxor111 (2232)
yeh i like them ~greetz~ ? RAJ ?
@KimMaple (1195)
Thanks for replying
@ashutoshgl (1446)
ya i love popcorns.and now a days they have come in many different flavours.so they are more tasty then they were earlier.
@KimMaple (1195)
Oh I know. Thanks for replying
• Netherlands
yes i like... it`s delicious
@JAMBUG (125)
• South Africa
hey,ACT2 is nice...but ever made your own popcorn in cooking oil on the stove...then melt sugar and butter,add food colouring and pour over already popped popcorn...mmmh...smells good doesn't it?