Well do you think Katherine is the one that died

@bfarrier1 (2082)
She is getting on in age but I cant see her not being on the show but maybe she is retiring,she has been on the show for a very long time,Marge was with her dressed up in Katherines clothes but I think Marge had on a Red top when the wreck happened.So who do you think it is Katherine or Marge? Have a great night.
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
I was wondering the same thing when they found the body. I haven't watched the last couple of days. Any new developments?
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
I saw Katherine working in the diner this week, totally clueless... thanks for the BR.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
Today they showed a glimps of her and the othe waitress was checking out her ring and told her that isnt no fake.she'll get her memory back soon.Have a great night.
sorry..but who is Katherine??
@bfarrier1 (2082)
She is on the soap opera The Young and The Restless which I started this discussion under.thanks for your response.