homosex and lesbianism

Recently the Indian Health Minister M.Anbumani Ramadass, wanted to legalise Homosexuality in India, and the courts have also asked the Government about its views, I would like to know from other members of this forum, about their views about this, I would also like to know from other parts of the world, where homosexual is legal as well as where it is forbidden and any other information about homosexuals ( of course this includes lesbianism also)
Here in Canada it is widely accepted! In Toronto we actually have a parade every year called "The Gay Pride Parade" Although I am not a lesbian, I think its fabulous that they have one day out of the year to celebrate their freedoms openly.
Thank you for your responses, it seems only the Canadians and Phillipanese are responding, in fact I am quite dissapointed that I have not got much response from rest of Asia, as well as from Europe.
@underdogtoo (9601)
Homosexuality is not illegal in my country so I do not have any views on this. Cheers!!
Dear underdogtoo, one of your country men was the first to comment about homsexual, but he did not inform me whether is was approved by the law, anyhow thanks for the information.
Here in the Philippines, homosexual and lesbians are community accepted. They are free here, like any other citizens here. There's a discrimination, but most of the people just accept it. No matter what they are or who they are. As long as they are doing good to others.
Thanks for your reply simpaulguy, but is it legal to have homosexual or lesbian relationship as per the laws of your country?,or as you have answered, what kind of discrimination do they face.