i am not able to get the video on tv after connecting the dvd player?...........

my dvd player is of region-2 and i was not able to get the colored movie on my tv when i connect it but from a few days i am just noticing when i connect my dvdplayer to tv, i am not able to even get the video but when i play ┬┤the dvd i am able to hear the movie but not able to see the video and i checked all the connections and it was fine but i really dont know what is gone wrong. do any one know anything about this both to get the video screen on tv and also the colored video?
@ganderlot (352)
This may sound dumb but did you have your tv on and set to station 3. I'm only suggesting that because a neighbor of mine the other day had the dvd player playing and forgot to turn the tv on and set to station 3. Regards
i always on my tv first and then connect the dvd player always i also it was in the 3rd station and i had mentioned in my discussion that i am able to hear the audio of the movie and from this you should be clear that my tv is on, but then too this problem was there and hence i would be pleased if i can find the answer for this and thanks for the reply.
@rocketj1 (6960)
Most Dvd instruction manuals will have a "trouble shooting" page. Have you checked that first?
no i havent checked it yet, but good you reminded me this and i will surely check that out and try something to do, as due to not getting coloured videos i had checked that out and so it had got just skipped out from my mind but let me check for this problem too, if i find any.
@rocketj1 (6960)
Let us know how it goes. Have a good day!