Dog, Computer, Blanket, Picture, Jeans, ETC.

What would be the one thing you'd take with you if your home was on fire?
@nadooa247 (1096)
Well i sat a moment and thought... i guess it would be 3 things... but you said one... FIRST i make sure my family is safe i think if i survive and they see i saved my laptop and ran out they'd make sure that i didn't survive the night hehehe It would be my laptop, i have a lot of photos from my graduation, wedding and engagement. Most of them are not the professional shots but still memories. But i don't know if it came down to it if i'd be LOGICAL and grab a trapper keeper we have which contains all our important documents... passports, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc... or go sentimental grabbing photo albums or my laptop... I hope i never have to find out. Last time there was a fire it was RIGHT UNDER us... the apartment below was empty and was going through repairs by the owner and some wires sparked and started the fire. We didn't grab anything besides each other and run out... my mom and i pounded on the neighbors doors like mad all the while yelling fire so that the ones next to them would hear... some people were asleep we were lucky that we smelled smoke and were all up late spending time with my mom's aunt that came for a visit for the first time in ages from overseas... hmm... some welcoming that she got eh?
wow i hope you never have that happen again!