My Dumb Old Bills Lost Again

Grr I do not know what they are doing. The past two weeks have been horrible. Lucky for them the AFC East is so tight, they still have a chance to make the playoffs. They really need to win this week, though.
I really think that concussion knocked Trent Edwards sillier than we thought. He rushed back and is now not really all there on the field. But hey, it could be worse, you could be in the NFC East. The Giants have a FOUR game lead on everyone else. My Cowboys are self-destructing and struggling to stay out of last in the division.
Well I hope he snaps out of it soon, they really need to win this week.
As I Dolphins fan I have to say that I'm happy the Bills have stumbled the last couple weeks, however I have to say, I'm impressed with the way they have played this year and I was worried when we played yall. The East is definitely shaping up to have an interesting finish, all of us are within reach of first place. Should be interesting in the weeks to come and I can wait til the game in Toronto :)
I obviously am not a Dolphins fan, however I can honestly say when a team has improved as much as they have. They are actually fun to watch now.
• Mexico
Yeah I know the feeling... my team the Pittsburgh Steelers are not doing so well either. Now they are tied at the first place with the Baltimore Ravens. I´m really upset about that.
My husband is a steelers fan, and he is none to happy either.