What's your go to myLot discussion category?

@bayernfan (1430)
So far, mine is "making money". What is your favorite Discussion category? I find that the "making money" forum often has repetitive questions, but some very smart individuals post in there are their comments can be quite helpful. It's always nice to hear about how others are faring in their ventures and whether there is a new, trusted method to earn online. I try to help out where I can also. Does anyone recommend another Discussion section? Where are the most interesting discussions taking place? Perhaps you have a friend or favorite member who posts in a certain section?
@trickiwoo (2703)
For me it's "Photography". Every day when I log onto MyLot I first check my earnings from the previous day, then read any new responses I've gotten to discussions I've posted, then I go to the Photography interest to see if any new discussions have been posted. I get kind of bummed when no new discussions have been posted! Photography is my favorite topic and is something I love to discuss!
@bayernfan (1430)
I'm not really into photography, but I can relate to the feeling of disappointment when there aren't any new quality discussions to take part in. Thanks for your response trickiwoo.
@soooobored (1187)
I like "thinker", it's a pretty good catch-all. When I first started, I hoped for lively discussions about ideals, neutral debates, and the with the majority of my posts I was looking for that kind of discourse. Of course, 90% of the time you won't find that, and the "thinker" category gets just as clogged with nonsense, but I still always try!
@bayernfan (1430)
Then your username must fit the bill. LOL I know how you feel. Ironically, I have the same experiences with all types of mediums nowadays. Whether it be online, television, newspapers, movies, music, games and computers. It seems that much of the content and products offered are tired old recycled ideas. I can't watch CNN anymore and if it wasn't for the real time ticker showing updates of the Asian and European markets, I wouldn't turn on BBC newsworld very often. I do like hard talk though, depending on the topic and the guest. Dateline London on Sundays can also be good with the same caveats as my previous sentence. Most of the intelligent people and there opinions have been either drowned out or chased away by the no nothing idiots in control of operations at the moment. Look how well things have been going lately too. LOL I have a handfull of reporters, columnists, sites and media whose opinion that I trust, and I read and listen to them as long as it doesn't get repetitive. Sometimes the only thing that I can do is take a break and come back when the cycle has changed and things are fresh again. I'll be sure to check out the "thinker" section and maybe I will see you around. Cheers.