Ever gotten a response from a discussion you wrote weeks ago ?

@ronnyb (6125)
Jamaica
Well it happened to me just a while ago and it felt good .It was one of the first discussion I wrote and I never got a response .I thought then it was a good discussion but apparently I was the only one who thought so.Consequently when I saw the response I felt vindicated,like a article picked out of the rejected bin and given a new lease on life. Have you ever had this experience and how does it make you feel?
@subha12 (18463)
yes i got responses to these discusions sometimes. I may have started them months before. suddenly there are some responses. nevertheless its make me happy
@k1tten (2321)
I did have a reply on one of my discussion once before weeks after it was posted. I was quite pleased that it was recognised as comment worthy after so long. I just loved that someone was interested enough to take the time to reply to my discussion.
@sameroad (3180)
yes, i have... i've gotten responses on discussions that were months old lol its cool its a nice feeling... i guesss you could say, it feels like you didn't waste you time typing out that discussion and its nice because people are responding so that must mean that the discussion is at least enough interesting to the point that they would want to respond to it lol
I've experienced it before and I understand your feeling. We feel a little dejected to find out our discussion did't get any single response. So, when we received it even after some times alredy, we feels like being appreciated as at least there's a peoples out there who care to respond to us. Don't worry ronnyb, even you didn't get a good response number, please continue to post a new discussion.
@juhi06 (1850)
yes dear friend just now i was commenting o few responses on discussions which started 6 months ago!! this phenomenon is on the rise!!