iam tired and iam taking the night off are you tired too?

@annjilena (5620)
last month been a long month we all worked hard to make payout and it,s time for a break my body and mind needs a rest from mylot. iam so so tired in need of rest.how are you feeling it,s a new month.
@KrauseHome (35507)
Well, here it is going on the 13th of November so actually the month is almost 1/2 over, and if you are like me and not even close to 1/2 way to payout it could be a time to push myself even more if I do not start posting in here a little more. But yes, there has been a lot of times lately I have not been able to be active in here like I want to be so I push myself when I can and end up staying online too long, etc. as well. So I can relate and there comes a time when I need to give it up as well and go to sleep. I guess it is all just a part of balance for us all.
@annjilena (5620)
well thank god iam way over half form making to the line of you know what but i stay to long on line before i know it it is morning so you right i have to balance my time and i will not be so tired all the time. i have bags under my eyes for these late hour iam keeping thank you for sharing you will get there soon enough.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
I took a long break during the last two weeks. I was near payout and I did took it easy during the last few days. © ronaldinu 2008
@Lakota12 (42681)
I never take time away from here if I did it would take a week to catch up lol only time away from here was when I was in the hospital.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
It is best to go to sleep whenever you feel tired. When I tried to stay on mylot I ended up writing a few posts because I almost slept over the keyboard © ronaldinu 2008