hoof hearted?

Cute Freebie - A freebie to use as an air freshener
@webeishere (36353)
Okay first off please reread the title of this discussion very fast as many times as you can until you figure what it measn really. Now this photo shows a freebie I got a long time back. It came inside a specially marked box of Snuggle ZFabric Softener. You open this thing up on the nside and slip an unfolded fabric softener sheet inside. Close it and hang it where the odor is etc. It works great and is cheap as well. Have any of you ever gotten this freebie? Do you use a fabric softener sheet for an air freshener at all? Or do you use the aerosol cans or incense or cabdles to rid an area of the smells? HOOF HEARTED? Repeat fast and often please? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Polly1 (12648)
I didn't do it, don't look at me. Where is that air freshener??? I just bought some reed duffusers they seem to work good. I also have the olug ins with the night light. I don't do candles, I used to work for a company that cleaned up after fires. I saw way too many fires caused by candles. I like to use baking soda in the litter boxes and clean them out regularly. Of course I have a can of spray for when you need it.
@webeishere (36353)
I had originally though of placing this in an animal interest as it deals with a hoof sort of. I used to add Arm and Hammer or plain baby powder to my cats box as well. Worked great and cheap as well. I have been wanting to try those diffuser sticks. How long does the scent last? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Polly1 (12648)
I don't know, I have only had mine a few weeks. Every now and then you turn the sticks over, that helps release the scent too.
@Chevee (5915)
I don't have one of those but I do use a fabric softener sheet as an air fresher and it is a Bounce fabric softerner sheet I have never seen one of those I would love to have one. Can I purchase one from the store?
@webeishere (36353)
It came in a box as a promo. I just checked their site with nothing noted there for a freebie. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@gemini_rose (16193)
I saw it straight away, I used to love these sorts of silly things they always make me giggle! I have never heard of your freebie though it sounds pretty good though.
@webeishere (36353)
Gotta love my titles huh? I can't recall how long ago we got it bit it came in a box of their sheets. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't think I saw that sample, but you got me there saying, " hoof hearted" Sometimes I am so vulnerable here, sometimes in real life, but not as much as here..
@webeishere (36353)
So were you saying it out loud as well? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Yes I admit it..
@elemental69 (1562)
LOL grandpa bob, My son is in stitches with that one!!! I always put a fabric softner sheet in clothes drawers. It keeps the clothes smelling really fresh. Its smells great every time you open the drawer...:-)
@webeishere (36353)
How old is he? I think all ages love this one huh? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
He is 9. Oh yes it definitely for all ages lol. I had started to say it out loud as I was reading it and he came out to see what I was doing lol. When he realised he went into stiches!!
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I know who it was! It was my hubby! Just ask him. He woke me up last night I use the non scented fabric sheets once in a while. I have gotten several freebies. But not this one. It is very cute.
@webeishere (36353)
Yeah right. Typical wife. He did it huh? HAHAHAHA! Kidding. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Marie5656 (336)
Ha Ha. While I have been guilty in the past, I will say that I cannot own up to this one. Interesting. Thank you for sharing.
@webeishere (36353)
Hmmmm? Are ya sure now? It could have been the silent but deadly type. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
It wasn't me I promise. hahahahaha That is a funny one. I wish I could come up with some catchy phrases then I might could start more discussions and some that might catch people's attention. I have used fabric softener sheets (dryer sheets) before to put in the bottom of a trash can in the bedroom or bathroom I also like to use fabreeze on furniture and yes, the old standby can of lysol spray in the bathroom. Now let's see if anyone fesses up as to Hoof Hearted. hahahaha
@webeishere (36353)
There was a blooper a lont time ago of a horse race and one horses name was HOOF HEARTED! Hearing the annoiuncer yelling that name over and over was hilarious. I add them to trash cans also at times. Also in a dresser drawer as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Knowing you, I caught the title pretty fast. I do not use fabric softener sheets very often, but I would use something like that and put essential oils on a square of cotton or a paper towel and use it that way. I like those little miniature crock pots that you put fragrance in and warm up. I like the candle warmers as well, as they make the house smell really good.
@webeishere (36353)
I use essential ois in both potpourri burners and on cotton balls also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@hildas (3031)
That is a good invention. I pour fabric softener on a damp cloth and sponge my cutains down with it now and then. It makes my rooms smell fresh. I have severe asthma and a lot of the air fresheners make me wheezy. I do not use aerosols or candles either. It is hard to get an air freshener that does not affect my chest. I think I will try your idea of fabric softener sheets, but put them down the sides of my radiators. Have you any other air freshener tips that would not affect my breathing. Thank you for this.
@webeishere (36353)
Specialty stores have candles that are made with non alergenic fragrances. I've used them and they are great. Costly but great for asthma sufferers. A bowl of water with fresh mint microwaved works great as an air freshener as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@hildas (3031)
Thank you very much for the tips. I like mint and did have some growing in the garden. I will look out for the non allergenic air fresheners. I have never seen them here though.
Save your citrus peels and either microwave them, or simmer them on the stove or in a simmering potpourri pot. Clean out the pot frequently though cause it will grow mold. I like cinnamon sticks and cloves done this way.
@someonesmom (5765)
When I first read your title, I thought, huh? I didn't have to say it many times to catch on. Good one! We're out of dryer sheets at the moment, and I'd love to be able to get Snuggle with one of these freebies. I wonder if they're available here? I can think of a couple of places I'd put it in. I reuse dryer sheets to clean my computer and tv screens. I don't have the new flat screen type of monitor anymore (went on the fritz), or this would be a no no. They do work well for this purpose. I've just purchased the fairly new Febreeze air freshener in the citrus scent. It smells great. Take care.
@webeishere (36353)
I love it. I like Febreeze a lot also. I use it in dads bedroom mostly for the aroma that wafts from there. Old people smell if you know what I mean. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I do know what you mean about the elderly. Sad really. It's always like this too, in the nursing homes.
@webeishere (36353)
He needs to buy a new rug for his floor near the bed from missed urinal tries. PHEWWWW! And a space heater as well since mine is now in his room. He is this weekend. Told him to give me a check. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi GRANDPA BOB, Ohhh! he he he, you are soooo funny, I'm sitting here cackerling to my self and my cats think I have lost the plot. I use incense sticks. Try saying pheasant Plucker fast., I think you heard of this one. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
I am not the funny one. All you are sitting here saying this statement oiut loud. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I didnt get this freebie. I do order freebies all the time. Somehow, I missed this one. I am just using Glade sprays and candles right now. I also have a can of lysol.It looks like a good idea. Has it been strong enough to work?
@webeishere (36353)
It wasn't an online freebie though. It was an in box freebie. I bought a large box of their sheets and it was inside that. It works great actually. If it starts to lose it's scent I sprinkle a little water on the sheet. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@4mymak (1796)
Grandpa Bob, "WHO FARTED" ??!!... that's are fun 'tongue-twister'. i have never used a 'fabric softner sheet' for an air freshner before. i have a can of 'aerosol' air freshner in my kitchen, which i dont often use anyway..
@babystar1 (4236)
I never seen something like that before wish I had one. What I use in my home are Wallflowers refills that you plug in.
@makingpots (11922)
It wasn't me. Probably my son, good gosh he is a gassy kid. I have never used fabric softeners as air fresheners before. Good idea though. I use candles for my air freshening needs.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey grandpa bob! That is a really cool and very useful freebie you got there! I wish I would have got one too! I use Snuggle and love that little bear! I love the smell of it too! That's a great idea! I'd like to put right next to the litter box because I've tried everything else! Right now I've got 2 stickup room deoderizers on their little "dodo house" as my boyfriend calls it. He put one on the inside and I put one on the outside! Still stinks and I change it every other day! It has a top and everything! I never saw one of those before! Pretty cool idea! Maybe I should just stick a sheet on the "dodo house" and try that! lol
@camomom (7536)
HaHa!!! Love the title!!! I use Glade plugins to freshen the air in my home. I also occasionally use scented candles and I LOVE FEBREEZE.
@maean_19 (4662)
HOOF HEARTED? Looking at my back, front, right and left....HOOF HEARTED? Neither do I....lol....oppppgsss! Almost.... Hey! HOOF HEARTED, really?
@guybrush (4660)
Hoof hearted? Well, it sure wasn't ME! Hahahahahaahaha!