Why Michelle's Red Dress Just Shook The World

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bonnie-fuller/why-michelles-red-dress-j_b_143041.html It is so true! I was sitting here at my computer typing away at mylot.com and suddenly there was no computer under my fingertips. My computer was on the floor. Last I checked, I didn't live in California. I am not aware of any earthquakes taking place in this area. I picked up my computer, and what was on the screen? It was a picture of Michelle Obama's in her red dress. It all made sense now. I bet you are sitting there saying the same thing just happened to me. And the silly b*tt photographer has the audacity to have Laura Bush in the same picture with Michelle. What were they thinking? And then they compare her to Jackie somebody! But seriously, I think a blood red dress would have been more fitting. That is a color that would go great with her skin tone. It is one of my favorite colors...never the less, Michelle and her dress do not rock anyone's world. In all of history do you remember anyone one making such a fuss over a president's wife and her clothing to this extent? When will it ever end? I think the person who wrote this blog or report, if you want to call it that, is looking for a job in the White House. I can think of job she would love....I won't go that far...but you can. :)
@jonesy123 (3950)
Apparently somebody has declared her the newest fashion icon and trendsetter. They expect many people to try and dress like her. Jackie Kennedy was a major trendsetter in her time as First Lady. The Obamas have on many levels been compared to the Kennedys. I don't see it. Michelle Obama usually dresses nicely, but had some missteps. It is, however, definitely a change from the last three First Ladies, probably even further back, lol. The media has nothing else to talk about. They don't want to badmouth them, at least not yet, so they talk about trivial stuff like clothes, schools, dogs,.... safe territory.
Jackie was a trendsetter but she was classy. She did not have a big mouth. She did not say things that made people wonder whose side she was on. I don't know anyone who did not like her.
@irishidid (8521)
Ah yes, Michelle's blood splatter dress. All that was missing was the dagger.
lol......please don't make me laugh....I get into trouble on here all by myself!
@Kowgirl (3491)
I think she wore the red dress to try to impress Laura Bush, as we all know Mrs. Bush chose the red dress to help support the Cancer Society. To me it is an insult to Jackie(Kennedy)O. to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Michelle. So she wore a red dress, what's the big deal? Even hookers wear red dresses. She is so into herself she has no clue what is going on. You would think she was the one who was running for office. As for as her being qualified to be the first lady... Neither one is qualified for the position they will soon hold. Yes they did keep up in the news what Jackie O wore while she was in the White House. But then she was a walking statement in fashion.
Whenever anyone asked Michelle what she will do as first lady when her husband was running, she said we will have to see. I have not thought about it yet...Now she says she will be a mother to her children which makes you think she does not know there is a whole world out there. You can be a mother and do other things.