just a question

i have noticed in the very short time i have been on this site the numbers next to the names of users. i was wondering if someone could tell me what the number was for?
@Firefly99 (251)
I believe the numbers right next to your name is the amount of posts you have made on mylot.
• Netherlands
The numbers between the ()'s are your total posted messages. The other number on the left side for some people are ratings which you get when you got 100 messages posted. Those are user ratings and decided by other people who judge your messages.
thgank you so much for answering and i'll be sure to look at the faq
@paidreader (5151)
Hello and welcome to MyLot kitttenskysong. The number next to the members user name represents the number of qualified discussions the member has done. Since you are still very new to the site, let me recommend that you take a look at the FAQ link at the bottom of the pages as it answers quite a few questions asked by members. There are a few other important links there as well.