Say something about your best friend

@simon611 (598)
China
My best friend is my classmate,we make friends when we were in high school.When I was in difficult ,he would help me without hesitation.A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.My best friend was very tall,and we both liked basketball.We got along with each other very well,I enjoyed playing with him after school.He had gave me the best help.But now he is working in another city,it is difficult for us to meet.We know each other only by telephone, I miss my best friend very much. I believe our friendship will last forever.May you say something about your best friend?
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes i do have a best friend, she is in abu dhabi, an nurse, we are far away from each other now. we have been best friends since birth! we almost get along in all things except fashion she is more the fashionista... than me lol.. but we agree on other things especially when it comes to food i miss her and when i was pregnant she was there by my side not leaving me... and we had been through a lot of things and it was the greatest
@simon611 (598)
Both of us have a best friend,it is a pity that my best friend is far away from me.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes me too but when she comes home we do bond together