An infomercial product that works?

So have you ever bought a product from an infomercial and it actually worked? Sometimes they end up in stores, and you don't have to buy them off the TV add. I bought a Ped Egg at my local Walgreens, and it works great. My mom bought my dad one and he is quite obsessed with it. He says he isn't, but I believe otherwise.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Thanks bunches because I was so wanting one of them Ped Eggs and now I am for sure putting it on my Christmas list this year. I was weary about how well it would work and if it was worth it. Seems it is. Yeah, I have along time ago when OxiClean and Orange Glo was new. I still use them today. They are great products.
Oh yes, for ten dollars the Ped Egg is worth it.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Then it is definitely going on my list them right at the top so I will be sure to get it..if not..nothing wrong with getting myself a little gift.
Nothing at all. Maybe you can even use your mylot money.
@Pigglies (9340)
Wow really? I always wondered about that one. Maybe I will get one then. I have to say that the Tweeze does work and it works great. Until you have it for quite awhile and it will get dull. Then you just need a new one. But it takes a lot of tweezing to dull it.
Speaking of things going dull. My Ped Egg has not gone dull yet, but they have replacement 'blades', so the product never fails to work. I thought when I saw the TV demo that they exaggerated how well it worked. I've never been so surprised that something like that worked so well.
@Pigglies (9340)
That's how it was for me and the Tweeze. I thought that was not even possible for it to work like that. But it does work, I was impressed. Too bad you can't get a Tweeze replacement head though or something. I think my feet want a Ped Egg now.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
You won't regret the PedEgg. They have them on Ebay New in box for $5.88 and free shipping. I also have the tweeze and the plastic things keep falling off now since I used it so much. I will have to get me a new one.
I cannot think of anything, but I was wondering about the Ped Egg. Does it hurt your feet at all?
No, not at all.
Thank you!!!! Love your new icon. You have me thinking about mine.
@chrislotz (8207)
I think most of the products they sell on infomercials are pretty legit. I think that they couldn't be allowed to sell the product if it didn't work as they say. I just saw one last night but it was the end of it and I didn't get the toll free number and I wish I had. It was of two grilles something like the george forman grilles. It came with two recipe books and a bunch of utensils. I liked what I saw, although it wasn't much that I saw, but if I had the number I would order it. I usually don't order things from the commercials but these ones looked good and I would have ordered it if I had the number. The price was 2 payments of $19.95 and they would send me two orders for the price of one, if I ordered right away. But then the phone number disappeared and they didn't show it again because the commercial was over and like I said I missed the beginning and only turned it on for the last, maybe, minute. Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Your friend, Chris
They would have done themselves a favor by keeping the number on the screen up longer. How are they going to get customers if the number is flashed on the screen and then gone? Sometimes though, if you search for the product with a search engine, the product will be found along with a way to order one.
@winterose (39929)
what is it?
@dvschic (1796)
i bought a similar product, not the pedegg but one at a kitchen supply stores of all places. i wish it was a bit finer but it gets the crap that usually would take me forever, so i'm a happy camper. DO NOT BUY A SHAMWOW they suck. i hate them, my girlfriend and i were watching tv and she spilled some soda during a shamwow commercial, of course i had to buy them, and once we got them, MAN I wish i got my money back instead! VERY aggravating.
The Shamwow guy is so annoying...
@bowtieguy (5931)
I got one for my mother over the summer for her birthday. She swears by it, I haven't gotten to try it out myself but am interested to see how it actually works.
@aseretdd (13712)
Althought i find products in infomercials tempting to buy... i have yet to succumb to that desire... it is a good thing that i can always control myself... i have always wanted one of those exercise machines... but then... i would always think that i don't need that sort of thing right now... and there are more important things to priorities...
@KarenO52 (2951)
I bought one of those swivel sweepers. I like it when I just want to do a fast cleanup on my floors, it works great. Of course, it doesn't do as good of a job as my vacuum cleaner, but it is wonderful for the dog hair that's constantly being distributed throughout my house.