Marvel Comics Wolverine Origins May 2009!!!!

Wolverine Origins - The story behind one of Marvel Comic's best loved charachters is coming to theathers May 2009! Are you ready?
Who else is unreasonably excited about this movie coming out?!?
@KrauseHome (33249)
Well, I have not heard that there is going to be a New Wolverine movie coming out yet. I am interested in who is going to be playing in it, etc. as I used to Love wolverine in the comics. I guess I will have to check more into this movie and look for the previews for it as well.
@iamcdy (1120)
I really am looking forward to this one, the Wolverine Origins. Oh my gosh! Not only because Wolverine is my favorite X-Men character but also because I just love Hugh Jackman. Well, this is something to look forward to in 2009.
WOOOT! i cant wait i cant wait! i havent seen any trailers for it, however IMDB says May 2009! i was kind of surprised to hear about Liev Schriber playing Sabertooth, but he is a good actor..he just doesnt seem as physically intimidating as Sabertooth is supposed to be..but thats what special effects and makeup is for right? im happy to see Gambit being in this movie! however VERY bummed about who is playing him...Taylor Kitsch...barf. Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool...um..ok he can probably pull it off, he was good in that last Blade installment. here is the imdb link if you're interested! www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/