What are the Keyboard Short Cuts you use the most?

Keyboard Short Cuts  - Keyboard Short Cuts
France
I am going to make a blog about it and I'm looking for myLotters Keyboard Short Cuts habits. Do you have some, which one those would be? I can say those I use the most are alt+F4 to close an application or Control+C to copy and Control+V to paste. So, how about yours?
@carinio98 (2935)
i often used ctrl+A i used it always in mylot when i post discusion i like to make my post in bold letters so i have to highlight all the words here... and i usually used sometime F5 or esc when i have to refresh or stop the site from loading...
@carinio98 (2935)
yes you have to highlight the word(s) that you want to make... B, I, or U. i always do that when i post here at mylot. [b]F5 is for REFRESH and ESC is for stop in explorer or firefox browser...[/b]
• France
I'm using last version of Firefox and Explorer 8.0 Beta but Esp don't close the pages on both browser.
@carinio98 (2935)
[b]ESC? or Esp? well for ESC it is use for stoping the browser to load the site you are open up... example... you open a site like bux.to and it loads slowly use ESC botton to stop the bux.to from loading up in your browser... it is the shortcut of X along side with refresh botton.... and it is not like the function of ALT+F4 its different from each other... ALT+F4 is for closing the open browser while ESC is for stoping the site to load up...[/b]
@bjcyrix (6910)
I just use the basic ones like: Ctrl+V=paste Ctrl+C=copy Ctrl+B=bold Ctrl+P=Print Ctrl+T=open a new tab Ctrl+Alt+Del= to open the task manager Think thats about it. Goodluck and enjoy making your blog!
@bjcyrix (6910)
Oh, just remembered: Ctrl+A=select all Ctrl+Z=undo Ctrl+X=cut Alt=select the menu bar like File, Edit, etc. Page Up and Page Down when Im feeling lazy to scroll with the mouse.LOL!^_^
• France
Wonderful, Now my blog will start being really interesting
@bjcyrix (6910)
Have fun!
@myclique (116)
since i use excel a lot: ctrl+c/x ctrl+v ctrl+arrow keys ctrl+page down/page up ctlr+home/end f2 - for editing a cell f4 - to repeat last action that's all i can recall right now
• France
Cool.
@carinio98 (2935)
[b]i know there is another function of F2 and it is [file rename] you can rename your file using F2 and F3 is not in used in many windows coz it is like F4 repeating last action you make... and it is used in ms-dos shortcuts... but those are not to familiar shortcuts that i know but i often used it... coz it is not so accessible in any typical surfing...[/b]
• France
I'm gonna start being a short cuts pro with you Man. I just tried F2 and it works to change files name. F3 will open the research assistant in Windows and Internet.
I think the keyboard shortcuts I usually use are, control+c to copy, control+v to paste, control+n to open new window, control+x to cut, control+t new tab and control+s to save. I always use these when I'm typing here in mylot or other application and when I'm browsing in the internet(control+n and control+t).
• France
These Control+N and Control+T just rocks, I didn't know about them. My blog starts becoming real
@balasri (26553)
CTRL+C: Copy CTRL+X: Cut CTRL+V: Paste Alt+tab to interchange pages These are the short cuts I use much.
• France
Wonderful.
I usually use Control+C to copy, Control+X to cut, Control+V to paste, Control+B to bold words, Control+I for italic, Control+U for underline, Control+{& } to change word size, SHIFT+F3 to change word type for all caps to small caps and the other way around. I like to use keyboard shortcuts. At first I don't know how to use. After seeing other people use it, I learn how to use. Sometimes when other people see me using keyboard shortcuts, they think I am clever in about computer.
• France
Great short cuts you're sending here. It's also very practical above the fact that people find it clever.
@aseretdd (13736)
I am not really good at using keyboard short cuts... so it is right to say that i am very dependent on my laptops sensor pad... and when there is none... the every popular mouse... but i do know one short cut... and i use it all the time... it is Control A... and that is highlighting everything in the page... i use that when i need to copy everything...
• France
Cool one, I don't have the habit to use it and I'll add it to my blog.
@Modestah (11192)
I think the short cut I use the most often is the "Tab" key. it makes it nice when filling out online forms or jumping from one option to another.
• France
Yeah, I use it sometimes as well.
@winterose (39916)
just control c and control v I end up doing everything the long way
• France
I use those a lot as well.
@hiddenwing (3721)
I don't even have a typical blog. I do hope I will make a good one. Thus, glad to your your responses here!