Would you like to trade your freedom for stardom?

A star has a price to pay. he loses his liberty. he can not ride a bike through the city streets, or go for a walk in the city or swim on the beach without people mobing him. Hi sphone never ceases to ring. he can not enjoy a quiet evening in a restaurant with the one he loves. is it worth it? What would you prefer? liberty or stardom?
@mssnow (9495)
I would not want to trade my freedom for anything. I dont envy stars lives. they may be rich and have everything but they cant go anywhere without buying the place out. The more they make the more they have to spend. No Ill be a poor nobody and have my freedon. Thank you very much.
I was going to reply, but Ms Snow said everything for me.. and probably better than I would! Agreed!
@mssnow (9495)
Thanks spike Im glad i have company lol
hmm hard question.. i would think i would hate to not have freedom and privacy but who knows i might like stardom more once i had it.. i dont think i can really decide
@ellie26 (4128)
Looking at some celebrities who have lost their privacy due to popularity, I don't think I would like to trade my freedom for stardom. Yes, the money is good, the attention is overwhelming and all are great but it is only temporary. After a while, the tension is felt, privacy invasion and not to mention the pressure of the gossips in every tabloids or magazines. It costs them money to clear their reputation if the gossips found to be false. Then no money in the world could buy the freedom they once had and lost due to stardom.
I am a freedom girl- I couldn't imagine life not being able to enjoy a walk with my children or a burger at the local fast food joint. As a child of course I thought it would be cool to have all those fans and money but as I got older my privacy and freedom became my dream and since I already have that why would I give it up.