How Do You Feel Now?

Ok, people, it's time to say how you feel now, this moment is all we have. As for me, I feel grateful for all the things that I have, it's not much when we base it on material things but otherwise I am grateful for the things that aren't material. I am positive towards the future. I love life!!!
I feel a little sick and worried. I found a pool of blood a foot away from my apartment door this morning, with a blood trail leading up the stairs next to my apartment. There are hand prints in the blood, along with a shoe print. And one stair is caked with blood. So normally I'd be in a good mood, but I can't shake this sick feeling. Sorry. I'm bumming you out...
Hello AmbiePam, where did all that blood came from? Please don't tell me it's some sort of a murder somewhere near you. If what I said is too much, please blame it on the movies.
My theory is a stabbing. We've had some stabbings in our apartment complex lately.
Oh, sorry to hear that. It's worse than mine. A series of robbery during midnight is happening in my neighborhood. I was one of the victim recently. Be sure to keep yourself safe Ambie.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi sheena, nice to meet you again after a long time. Well, I don't know what I feel in this moment. I am having bad times so I feel worry and I feel hope. I'm not feeling good now but as you I love life so tomorrow will bring something new and perhaps one solution. Have a nice day.
Hello teka! Yes, I too am worried about something. Anxious maybe the right word but I found out through my own experience that if your not okay and something is bothering you, step up, and feel good. Be hopeful, think of nice things to come. Be an author of your own story and try to continue the negative things, your worries into a positive thing and everything will fall into place. Better than whats suppose to happen if you think negatively. Try it... start by eating a bar of chocolate or drink hot chocolate.
@SaintAnne (5453)
Hello, sheena. I'm feeling tired and sleepy but I'm still waiting for my laundry to be done and then I have to fold the clothes. I'm tired but I'm happy. The last day off I've had was last Monday and the next one won't be until this Thursday. Besides work, I have other errands and chores to do once done so I just do it as soon as I can so I don't feel the exhaustion until I finally would sit down and feel everything ache. But I'm happy and grateful. I'm grateful that I get to feel tired and achy because I get to go do a job I enjoy instead of NOT having one. I'm grateful that things in my life are on the UPswing now and optimistic that it will stay that way for a while... because I will try hard to make it so. Keep loving life and stay positive towards the future!
A sense of achievement then, eh. I thought you're expecting a baby? So just keep it on the level and don't get yourself exhausted with the chores. They never leave, once done, then here comes another. Good perspective is always a blessing. thanks for responding, SaintAnne.
@SaintAnne (5453)
I am NOT having a baby. I was talking about my doggie then in that discussion. But yes, several myLotters thought the same. Thanks, sheena.
Hi sheena, To me life is for giving and sharing with one another, material does not matter to me as long as I have people around me, like my friend and my sister, and yes to be positive about life, we only have the one. Love and hugs. Tamara
I love you Tamara! Thank you so much for your kind words to me and for your friendship. I am happy that you have this state of mind. Yes, life is good! Cheers to that, Sheena
Right now, I am positive, and happy with my life. Things are tight, and I am not sure of my future, but, I have health, my family, and the love of my family, we have a place to live and food to eat, so things are good.
Hello thebohemianheart! It's good attitude. A month ago, I lost a very dear friend over betrayal or perhaps he simply moved on. I was hurt but when I saw my son sleeping in my arms, I realized that I didn't really lose anyone. The most important person in my life is with me through thick and thin. Sometimes, we look at the things that we don't have or those we've lost that we fail to see those that really matters, like family. I'm glad for your response, it helps other people to appreciate life. thanks!