is it important to have a luxury phone?

@yagi7uda (112)
i dont need luxury cellphone a long as i can text or call i'm satisfied enough.
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, I can say that you don't need an luxury cell phone.. Sometimes, just texting one can be enough.. I know for me it would be.. Just having an luxury phone will allow the bill to become higher..
@nimnim74 (251)
most of the teens have a luxurious cellphones maybe just to show off but for me I don't need that as long as I can communicate to the people I want to talk to that would be enough for me.
@mokbul (616)
It is not necessary to have a lunary phone unless you want to have an expensive set. It depends on usages, some need to check their mails and internet on the move on mobile, as some places access to lap top may not be available. So the equipment is just enough so long it meets one requirement. If anyone can afford and fancy using luxury set there should be no harm.
@mindym (979)
I use my cell phone as my main phone, but I personally don't need a luxury phone. I am with you...as long as I can call, receive calls, see who called, and check my voicemail, that's all I need. I could take the texting or leave it. I do have a camera on my phone now, but it is not a necessity. I could survive without it.
@carmela0210 (1591)
same here too, as long as i can use it to text and call, that would be okay with me, anyway for me its just a waste of money!!
It's not important to me, in fact, I have whatever free cell phone they gave to me, and I use it only a couple of times a week (no texting). Happy MyLotting!
I have no use for a luxury cellphone either. I use a two-way so now I get confused when I use my traditonal home phone.