What is the best bath regimen for cleaner body texture, bathsoap or body wash?

@jlamela (4909)
I read from a lifestyle magazine column that bathsoap is not an ideal type of bath regimen because it dries up skin due to some harsh ingredients, beauty-conscious individual admonished to use body wash instead. So I switched from bath soap to milk and honey body wash (using sponge), it is very good for the skin but the ritual is time consuming and sometimes I have to wake up very early so as not to be late in my work, lol! Now I wanted to go back to my old bath soap or try another one, like olay soap because I saw it on TV that it is good in maintaining supple skin, I plan also to take bath soap and body wash in alternate basis. What do you think is the best bath regimen for cleaner and smoother skin?
@LadyMarissa (12165)
I use Lever soap & it doesn't dry my skin. You can get it in bar form or liquid. I find it less time consuming than the body washes. You might want to check it out.
@jlamela (4909)
I saw Lever soap in the supermarket, but I did not know that it is a good soap for the skin. Okay, I will try it and thank you for your nice suggestion. God bless!
@LadyMarissa (12165)
Hope you enjoy it!!! It's an antibacterial also. I just like the way my skin feels.
@hotsummer (10309)
that is true. i even have read that Lever bar soap is teh mildest soap and gentlest soap available in the market. because there are no harmful chemicals though there are no lotions added to it like in dove soap. but still itis tthe safest one without those harmful chemicals usually added to soap nowadays. but here in the philippines , lever is quite expensive and we cna only find it in big supermarkets or high class supermarket which is more actered to the rich. but it still worth the price if you want quality and safe to the skin product. but i wanted a soap that can whiten my skin cause i am more on a dark skin being a filipino. hope to find one soon.
@twoey68 (13662)
I prefer to use bodywash. I use Dove b/c it leaves my skin feeling really smooth. When I wash with bar soap my skin feels tingly but it also feels like it has a layer of roughness over it. Not sure why but that's how it feels. I don't know that one way gets you cleaner than the other though. I think it's more of personal preference. I prefer bodywash while my Hubby prefers bar soap. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
@mindym (979)
Dove is supposed to be really good for your skin because it is 1/4 moisturizer and is mild. I think now that winter is pretty much here, I am going to use Dove. Aveeno is also good, but it is a little more on the price-y side.