If you were I, then what you will do? how does it feel?

Christmas is coming soon. its another cold night without my husband. I only have one wish to come this christmas..is to be with my husband and my kids. its almost 2 years we are not together, he is working in usa while im here and kids in Philippines. If this happened to you? how does it feel?
@roniroxas (10576)
i am a single mom of four children. i experience working abroad while my aunt is the onetaking care of my four children. it was very heart breaking to celebrate christmas in a country does not really recognize christmas (japan) and we are still working during christmas eve and new years eve as wel. i can not even call them during christmas eve and a minute before new year for i am at work. i know what you are feeling right now, but lucky you that you have your children with you. it must be lonelier for your husband who is at the US working and missing you and your children. lucky you that there is internet already. when i was at japan there was internet already but no one can understand me what i want to do with the pc and the keyboard was different
@mods196621 (3631)
Missing him is really a lonely time to you and your kid. But you have nothing to do just pray for his good health and one day he will be with you again. Your lucky that you are here, in your country home while he is there missing both of you in a far,far away. Try to be happy even he is far from you. Anyway there is internet you can chat with him anytime, not much missing him when you see him in your pc. Always communicate with him.
you are right,thank you for the comments but sometimes ain't help the loneliness...well nothing to do except to wait. I hope we can get out visa grant this year even we cannot join him this christmas but at least we have hope that someday we can be together..
I cant imagine how that would feel to be honest. Especially at christmas. But be thankful that you have your kids there with you, as long as you have them you have a part of your husband with you as well.
yes kids make me happy but its different when its complete family..i built up family coz I wanted too. part of life being human..but how can I call it " family" without a husband? but i imagine soon...we can be together and that we will not be apart. kids missing him and I do. thanks for this site at least something i can share my thought and someone can understand me! God bless Us!!
I know it's a dilemma. Is it possible for your husband to be back to Philippines to have this special festival? So that he can see you and the children. But if it's not possible, perhaps I will suggest you go to see your husband. After all, you haven't seen each other for a long time. You can go back to Philippines and have a good day with your children after the Christmas anyway. I love China