Need For Speed Underground New Game

My husband saw the commercial for this game, and said I need to get that for DJ. DJ is our son, and I have already bought enough games, so I said no. Well he sulked, and he looked at it online, and he pouted, and I finally gave in. This game better be worth the 50 bucks I had to fork over for it. Is this game on your wish list, this year?
@camomom (7537)
Sounds like he wats it for himself. No, I'm not buying any games this year unless they are board games. My stepson spends too much time playing video games.
They do play the games together. My son has limited video game time, so I do not have a problem with it.
@camomom (7537)
That's great for both of them to have that time together. I can't limit his time because at his mothers he can do whatever he wants, we just don't let him play except once in a blue moon.
Yes I suppose that could be a problem, when parents are split, and children visit each with different rules.
It is a nice game indeed. But it really depends on your kid's taste when it comes to console games. I see that its been 2 years since you posted this topic well can you share what happened? oh and that is definitely not on my wishlist back then
wel i played nSF on my consoles every time and i really feel like i am himself driving the cars
yep it is and will always be./