Pistachio Green Freshwater Pearl Jewelry

Check out my newest creations. These are pistachio green freshwater pearls. I used very thin sterling silver wire to wire wrap them to the bracelet cuff, and make dangles for earrings. These are lovely and make great gifts, and my prices are awesome. These are available for sale in my Etsy shop. What new things have you added to your shop?
I checked these out in your shop the other day and they look great! I love the color of the pearls, they're very uniqiue. I use freshwater pearls quite often in my sea glass bracelets and pistachio green is a color I've never come across before. I haven't added much to my shop lately. Just one or two items since last weekend. I sold several items in my shop at last weekend's craft show and I haven't had the time to replace them yet, though I do have a couple of items made. (the sun hasn't been out and I'm not happy with the pictures that I'm getting my indoor lighting) Plus I opened another online shop and put 5 new items in there...so that's where the bulk of my new creations have gone recently. Hopefully I can add some earrings to my Etsy shop today.
Where is your new shop located at. I have read on several blogs that Etsy sellers were unhappy with the decrease in sales, and were looking for other options. Personally having an all handmade site for listings, is eventually going to get overloaded with the same types of items, and sales will eventually stop, so that does not surprise me. I actually will be listing a couple things on Ebay just to see how it goes.