The Perfect Girlfriend/ Boyfriend

I am always wondering what do girls, or even guys look for in each other. Then it hit me, that people are all different so we all look for different things. So nwo the question is, to you what MAKES the perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend? What is your dream Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
@Nhey16 (2519)
i guess my dream bf when i was single, is someone who would respect me and love me more than i love him... and he would always be nice and sweet to me... and of course, he should know when to make me laugh or when it's time for him to be so serious...
Absolutely! He would have to be someone who knows when he needs to hold you, when your in distress, he needs to know your emotions, he needs to know how to show love and compassion towards you, and have knowledge of how he shows it back.
@Nhey16 (2519)
you've said it right... :) i guess you're the dream boyfriend of a lot of girls....
haha! Well I don't really know about that, I am like partial anti social. ( lol try to say that five times really fast.) I am probably one of the shyest(shiest?) 20 year old's in the world. I can speak to a girl I just have to have them start the conversation. It helps cools my nerves I guess. Anyway I am babbling now)
there's no such thing as perfect girlfriend/boyfriend. one just have to learn how to be satisfied in a way to learn how to accept each others flaws to keep up the relationship.. there's no such thing as happily ever after because that never happens in real world...
hehe that reminds me of how people are always like a guy can't understand a female's anatomy, and likewise for a girl.