Do you have access to a lady GP?

@Anne18 (11036)
At my doctors there is three lady GP's, one only works very part time. It is normally quite easy to get to see the lady GP. There are also four male GP's. One always has a long waiting list. There is only one male GP that I would rather not see, and I would rather sit there two hours and wait to see a different GP either male or female than walk in and see him striaght away. How about you?
@gemini_rose (16194)
Yes I do have access to a female doctor, but I do not really bother with her. My doctors have been there since I was 19 so I have known them a long time so I have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of so to speak they know me inside out!
@scorpio19 (1363)
Thank you Anne for BR x
The gender of a GP does not bother me. Being a good doctor is much more important to me.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya Anne18 I think we have one female doctor and 2 male docs. I am registered to a male doctor but I don't mind that. If I have to see a doctor about female things then I would book in to see the female doctor or see the nurse!
@winterose (39918)
I always ask for the same doctor when I go to the clinic, I don't bother with seeing different doctors all the time.
@savypat (20246)
In our area there are many Lady GPs, right now I have a man, and I get along OK with but am just getting to know him. Hope it works out, I hate to change Doctors
@scorpio19 (1363)
Hiya anne. We have loads of different doctors some i've never seen but my doc is male and he's brillant with the kids so I always book to see him for them or we have a female doc she is about 30'ish and I book myself in to see her but more often than not I book to see the nurse.