New Kids On The Block - Better Then Or Now?

New Kids On The Block - New Kids On The Block in concert November 10, 2008 in St. Louis Missouri
I was a HUGE New Kids On The Block fan growing up. Man,I was in love with all of them, especially Donnie! I seen them in concert when I was about 12. I took my daughter to see them in concert last week, so it was my second New Kids On The Block concert. I uploaded a picture from the concert. I found this show SO MUCH BETTER than the one that I went to as a girl. Yeah, in my opinion, THEY STILL HAVE IT & HAVE IT SO MUCH BETTER! So in your opinion, do you think they were better back in the 80's and 90's or do you think they are better now?
@jlovesbsb (245)
well i'm actually a new fan of the New Kids on the Block. When they came out in '86 i was a newborn. I love their song "summertime" and "Single". Their style of music has changed alot and for the better. I prefer them now than before just because i grew up in the '90s. i've only seen step by step on youtube and their clothes in looked wack.
Yes, looking back, they did have some pretty wacked out clothes and hair styles too. Thanks for commenting! Happy MyLotting!
@lilybug (21148)
I actually have not heard any of their new stuff. I was a big fan back in the late 80's, but I kind of lost interest in them before Step By Step came out. I might have to check out their new stuff though if it is better.