Studying

I am currently writing another research paper for the course I am taking right now. Sometimes, I ask myself why I have to take this course. I mean, with all the research and writing that I have to do, I just feel tired sometimes. So this is what I do. Take a break, write for mylot or surf the internet for something else. Something that would take out my mind on my studies for a few minutes. Because I know after this, I am able to write more about my research paper and I would remember why I want to finish my Master's Degree.
I am in my last year as a History major. To finish off my honors degree, I need to write a 50 page research paper. It is a lot of work, but I love this type of project and I know I will be really proud when I am finished. Setting goals and knowing why the work will pay off in the end is what's most important.
You're right! Good luck on your endeavor!
@spalladino (17926)
That's a good idea. I used to take computer programming courses in college and had to work on a lot of projects that involved writing a lot of code along with documenting what the program was doing. There were many times when I felt burned out and that's when I would take a break too...watch tv or surf the web...chat online with friends. It helped me and I'm glad it's helping you. Best of luck to you with your Master's Degree!
Thanks! Hopefully, I would get my "research mode" back in a minute or two. I need to finish my research paper before the night's end.
@Mirsya (521)
I can understand what you're going trough because I wonder why I study chemistry sometimes. But, writing responses for mylot is one of the thing I do for fun.