TV

What is the BEST TV show on and what makes it better than all others??
@Aeval39 (774)
Without a Trace and CSI (the original.. Las Vegas) are tied for me. I love crime shows but these two are by far the best in my opinion. I recommend them to anyone who likes crime shows... CSI is more well known, but WaT is AWESOME. What makes them so great are the cases and crimes that they solve, and the characters. There's no one quite like Grissom from CSI. I think he's the coolest fictional character ever (and a great actor). Not to mention the gruesome details that CSI is known for.
I am a "fan" of all 4 CSI and have been getting into Without A Trace and Criminal Minds. Thank you for responding and good watching
@Aeval39 (774)
Wait, FOUR CSI's? I know the original, NY (it's pretty good), and Miami (I can't stand it... I love the way they made it, and it's different... all orangy and stuff, but I don't like the actors). What's the fourth?
I classify NCIS as a the fourth CSI .Sorry for the confussion and thank you for commenting
@Sukhmeen (396)
the best ahow is Friends as it tells abt u how u can have gud friends
I hope you have many friends and can learn from them and grow as the tv show did. Thank you for commenting