Dramas and Dances......

@arunmails (3013)
Hii.. MyLotties..... This is the discussion about your cultural activities in schools and colleges.... Have you participated in any cultural activities like dramas, dances in your schools and colleges......??? If yes, what was your best participation.... is there any interesting incident happened during your cultural programs....??? share those along with us.......
@savypat (20246)
I went to private school and we did folk dancing, I think it was Slavic. We made the costume, staged the dance. made back ground panels. All these things that go into theater. Our dances were staged for the public, I think twice a year.
@arunmails (3013)
good..... you even remember how many times you danced also.. thats fine...
@earnnings (1299)
many in my schooling days...I love to participate in the annual day competitions and won many prizes too. We had all different groups in our school and our team was "RED ROSES". Not a lie but its true that since our school has started groups in games only red roses had the first place.. Me and my friends participated in a dance competition during children's day in 1999 and unbelievable we got First place. We had worked out for 1 whole month. Many memorable things happened in our cultural activities...I can't specify one.... we had many....
@arunmails (3013)
Good.... you had got too many to share......