Do you want to live forever?

@pzygtt (193)
China
Do you want to live forever? If that is possible I think I want to do it!Because in that case I will have enough time to trip around the world.I can do anything what I want to do,of course expect the illegale things.And then I can help some people to do what they can't do... Hey,friends,What's your opinion?
@mssnow (9493)
I would love to live forever so i can see what our future holds. I would love to see what we do 200 years from now.Or 1000 years from now. Just to see how we adn=vance. We have done so much these last hundred years I can imagine what else we can accomplish
thats got me to thinking. im not really sure. part of me thinks it might be cool to see my kids, and their kids, and so on grow up and see what they accomplish. then again, this world actually sucks when you think about it and we are heading down a very scary path. that makes me just want to go on to a better place and forget the trials and troubles here. i have to say im on the fence with this thought.