Online Poker

@JenInTN (27565)
I recently started playing online poker and I love it. I started on Ultimate Bet but am now playing on Poker Stars.It's not for real money although I've considered it.Anyone else here like to play online? If so is it for fun or real money?
@PageTurner (2827)
Hello JenInTN Are you still playing online poker? Did you ever progress to playing for real money? I have been tempted to play, but I really don't know what to expect. Plus, I'm not very good at it. But it looks like fun.
@JenInTN (27565)
Not so much anymore. They pretty much shut down the play for real money option shortly after I started this discussion. I just played for play chips. They give you $1000 worth of play chips to start out with and then you build or lose from there..lol. I haven't had time to enjoy many games lately. You should give it a shot. Thanks for responding.