What's the situation of emloyment in your country???

@loxion (1551)
Here in South Africa the situation of employment is so terrible that most people are even ashamed to talk about their country with people from other countries. Not to talk bad about my country but we also have this selfish politicians we call our leaders who just refuse any help from other countries, why? because they feel that most people will have work and all the lies they use to tell us normal citizens will soon not taken into consideration. Although most people try to make a living out of everything they can do, but still if you are not getting any help or support from your leaders then is like you aren't doing anything. Sometimes i just feel like i want to run away from my country and live in country where i can find a better life and away from all this selfishness experienced here. What about your country?
@eseomame (1146)
I guess you may have heard bout Nigeria. Now all is said, thank you.
@loxion (1551)
I have heard lot of things about Nigeria but i am not sure what you referring to, are you from Nigeria?
@salonga (28020)
I'm saddened by the situation in your country. My country also has a share of dirty politicians and corruption here also lingers but so far I believe our country is not that worse. There are jobs available for qualified ones. The problem is with people who do not have the qualifications.
@loxion (1551)
I agree with you that if you do not have qualifications then it will be hard to find any job, but here is like on both sides, even people with lots of qualification suffer from getting a job. i am totally not sure whats happening here, is very hard indeed. You know sometimes i wish i could just close my eyes and wake up in a country where i would not experience the oppression like this, where i can live better
@aseretdd (13709)
Most Filipinos go abroad in order to work... in fact my country consider the Overseas Filipino Workers as its biggest import... and our economy depends largely on the dollar remittance sent by these workers... and that is because it is difficult to find jobs here that can support a family... and even secure one's future... so it is the dream of every Filipino to find a high paying job aboard in order to send their kids to a good school... have their own home... and set up a businees when they retire from working abroad...
@babyorchid (1739)
hey,loxion, China also suffer the worldwide finanicial crisis very much. millions of jobs have been cut, thousands company went into liqudations. To me , who is going to graduated this year ,this is definitely a terrible nightmare. we all know how hard to find a job, especially to we, who don't have any experiences on any fields. terrible, and now, we only care about whether we can find a job to support ourselves, not too care about the salary, my father's business is also up the tree. but no matter wt gonna happen next, just keep optimistic,things will be better. best wishes