how did you got your myLot pay-out???

@mobhomeir (7565)
Hey guys I am new here. In fact Im not sure if Mylot gives really incentives to each one of us if we can reach $5 as what Paypal said...Have you got already your pay-out? How is it possible? How did Paypal do that? As what I understood, paypal has an affiliated bank where we can get our incentives thru that bank...am i right? Guys can you tell me how? thnks....happy mylotting
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
Mylot has a minimum payout of $10, if you reached this amount at month end, on or before the 15th day of the next month, you will receive you payout thru your paypal account, when you received the amount you can withdraw to your local banks if your paypal already link with EON card from Unionbank but their is a certain fees.
@mobhomeir (7565)
yeah thanks...is it okay if we open a regular account at Union Bank? I mean is opening a regular account at Union Bank still possible in getting your payoutfrom Paypal?
@rainmark (4306)
You need to asks an EON VIsa card from union bank, you need to make queries about it personally to your local union bank.
@rainmark (4306)
Hello there, You need to reach the minimum payout of $10 dollars to your mylot account and then when you reach it the mylot will sent your payment to your paypal account, don't forget to put your paypal address to your mylot account.Then if you want to withdraw your money from paypal you need to get an EON VISA card from union bank. Happy posting.