i am 500 today at mylot.

@sivanj (1263)
Yeah i turned 500 today at mylot. Happy moment this. i have been longing to reach this milestone. something like they say you need to reach a 50 or 100. whenever i see someone above 500 i used to say to myself that i need to sooner become a 500 at mylot. now i have reached it. thanks to all mylotters who made this journey a happy and enjoyable one. so .... now i have got the liberty to paste in mylot. great isn't it!!!
@stephcjh (32327)
That is wonderful. It didn't take me very long to reach the 500 mark here. the points add up so quickly. I could not believe it when I reach the first page of Mylot top user also. that was very exciting.
@sivanj (1263)
thats great friend. thanks for your wishes also.
@kun2349 (23475)
Congrats on reaching your 500 post, and that's the last thing that mylot has in for u.. lol =D Though u might have the 'cut and paste' function now, but do not misuse it, especially in starting new discussion, as it will cause your discussion to be deleted, if u do it too often.. Just an advice to u, so that u wont be too happy and forget about it.. haha
@sivanj (1263)
thanks a lot for the advice and very many thanks for the wishes. i understand i should be in control. but to be frank i might not use it at all. only thing is that i will have a chance to use it. might be share some beautifully written saying or so. thanks again.
@syfarisk (378)
Congrats to you. How long did it take you get 500? Hope you continue to enjoy your time here on MyLot.
@sivanj (1263)
thanks for the wishes. it has been almost 4 months for me here. some time i was also less active. so might be you can reach there in three months if you are regular to mylot. thanks for the wishes. happy mylotting.
@SukiSmiles (1998)
Congrats on reaching your 500 milestone! I thought it was cool that I could paste too, and now I find that I don't use it that often.
@sivanj (1263)
i may also not use it that often but it is just a feel that makes you feel happy. just like a baby crying for some toy. after getting it, it will drop it and move to the next toy yo play. thanks for he wishes.
@ashar123 (2359)
Thats the greatest ease and liberty when you reach 500 that you can copy and paste. This facilty really helps in starting new discussions because when you want to copy and paste some research you want to share in your discussion for other members, copy paste, you can't type that much. Congratulations to you on reaching the first milestone here on MyLot. Good luck in future, want to see you on 1,000 real soon, so pull up your socks.
@sivanj (1263)
thanks for the words of encouragement. great to read your words & that gives me lots of energy and will soon look to reach the 1000 ie 1k mark.
@mayka123 (10806)
Congratulations. Sorry for the delay in wishing you. You best be very happy to reach this milestone. Now which is the next milestone you are aiming for? Any deadlines???
@sivanj (1263)
No deadlines though. i am happy mylotting and will continue to do so. look for a payout every month. and thanks for the wishes. might be i will look to share the happiness with some of my friends and get them here. so that they also have fun.