What is your favorite Running Shoes Brand?

running  - running
France
I need to buy a new pair of running shoes, would love to get your opinion on this one. So, what would be your favorite shoes for running? Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Asics, Mizuno?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Heya! I dont really run/jog but I do love rubber shoes. But then again I only buy a new pair when the old one is worn out. I kinda forgot the brands that Ive had before but I do remember that I used to have a Caterpillar. Dont think their good for running though The brand that I use now is Champion. Not sure if that's just a local brand or something. One thing though, Im not really picky when it comes to the brands. I dont mind if its not even branded as long as its comfortable, durable, and one that I can use almost everyday.^_^
• France
The same here. The thing for running is that the soles gotta be pretty supples you know.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Ah, so there is a special kind of shoes for running then?
• France
O, The soles gotta be specific you know. If you run with bad soles you will certainly make your knees more weak you know Kness are very sensitive and if you run with the proper running shoes, you'll tend to make them stronger. The best of the best would be to have the proper shoes and running on a soft soil you know, like on earth or grass. This is just the best But well, anyway better than jogging is to do the hiking. The body only gets benefits from it. Alright, myLotters, let's go climbing the mountain
@polachicago (19073)
I don't go with the brand, but the look I like and the comfort I get. Also, the price that I pay. Usually fashion brands are too pricey without the reason.
• France
Yeah, Just because they are branded. The funny thing is that most of them are making their stuffs in China or such countries for pennies. What is more fun is all these gang guys and stuffs fascinated by that. Those brands boss must be kidding us I guess.
@polachicago (19073)
I try to find one made in USA and made form man made fabric, not from leather. Those are very durable and make me feel better...
• France
Very good point, I should try to find one in made in Europe or even in France, so it would avoid all these transportations things. However, there is a French Brand called Decathlon if I'm correct which sells its own products and stuffs but all the sellers there are so cocky that I don't like to give them my money. Sounds a bit hard to me to make a happy buying
@sameroad (3180)
Right now i have some reeboks and i like them. I go through running shoes a lot kind of because i do so much walking and jogging now. I like nikes a lot...and also new balance. those are comfortable... gotta have a good pair of running shoes for your feet too. used to do it in just plan old shoes and my feet started to get real sore... i'm gonna be needing some new shoes soon ttoo.. probably within in the next 2 months... and i'll probably get me some new balances.
• France
Ah, I never had NB and I like the way it looks you know. I start being a little hesitant with all these answers right now
@cream97 (29166)
Mines would be Reebok.. I always thought that this name brand shoe was a great running shoe brand. I do plan to purchase this brand to run in very soon.
• France
Never tried them, Would be glad to give a shot
@writersedge (22579)
I have superwide feet so Saucony and New Balance are the only ones I can wear and I need to switch off between the two so that my knees and feet don't end up having pressure in the same place all the time. Not sure who makes either one. Have fun runnning and I hope you get the correct sneakers for you.
• France
Never heard of Saucony, Will have a look at it.
@crazydaisy (3899)
I really like Nike then Adidas then Reebok, it's hard to say I always have trouble getting shoes to fit because I take such a large size like in lady's is size 11 or 12 it depends on the make if the shoe.good luck. cd
• France
I suppose they're very comfortable, will have a look at them
@Anne18 (11036)
I always buy the value brand of running shoes when I go to buy running shoes. I live on a budget and it doesn't allow us to buy branded goods, we need that money to buy clothes and food for the children and to heat the house. In fact even before the children were born and I was earning my own money I still didn't buy branded ones. The local value ones always worked well for me. I'm sure the branded ones don't make you run any faster
• France
The schock of every steps you make while doing your jogging can be really bad for the knees. Knees articulations are very very sensitive, especially when you grow up, so the soles of running shoes gotta be kind of specific you know. I'm not rich and I like to take care of my body.