Whom do you love more, your mother or father? Thanks in advance.

I think I am a bit partial to my late mother. Having entered a love marriage wih my father (who tended to spoil his two daughters), she not only enforced a strict educational and financial discipline in the house but also battled huntington's chorea. My father had been a rock of support always but the way we confided in our mother, we just did not have time to bond with our father as marriage happened on the way. What have you felt down the line?
@sktekweb (277)
In relationship it happens that we love a little more to our mother than our father who marries another woman.Liking for your late mother is the result of some matching qualities in you.
Thanks for the response. I feel that on this account you are quite right that maybe,we are subconsciously seeking the same qualities. Happy my lotting.
@Kmarie923 (875)
I love them both equally. I could never say that I loved one more than the other. Like you though, I am closer to my mother. I can talk to her about things that I could never talk to my dad about.
Thanks for the response. It is great to know that you mother is more of a cofidante, always there for you to share your mundane things. I remember that our mother decided on the movies we shall watch as a result of the homework done.Those young days were a real treat when we loved the home made cookies.