Survivor Week 8 Discussion. Warning Spoilers if you have not seen it.

The beginning of the End Now it gets exciting, with 2 people on the jury and not who anyone expected. So last week Marcus gets a great blind side. Then this week it was only right to put poor Charlie out of his misery and allow him to join Marcus. I told you that would happen. The Old Alliance does not seem to be working this season. Now what do they do? Kenny the Weasel Yes, he may play video games for a living, but he may be able to retire soon. One of the most devious masterminds since Boston Rob. No he doesn’t have the charm that Rob did, nor the brawn of Colby, but he does have a way of manipulating people toward his cause. Especially Sugar. I called it, It happened Did I not say that a true merge was coming up? It was just way too obvious this time. Did I not say Charlie would be voted off soon? So far the only thing I did not get right was Marcus. It just goes to show you that this game can turn you on your heels. Final 4 picks Ok here I go for my final 4: Randy Bob Sugar Suzie I see Sugar winning the game at this time. Hope I am not proved wrong tonight. :) Sorry this update was so late.
@EAStanley (2689)
I wondered where you were, but I don't think they allow you to create topics asking what happened to particular users. I'm glad that you're still here! :) Wait. I also said that Charlie was going next. Except that I said that he would quit in devastation after seeing Marcus gone, and instead he was blindsided. And he liked that. He said that it was a truly honorable way to leave "Survivor". ;) Boston Rob has charm? Okay, so maybe he does. Grr. At least Kenny isn't annoying. Yet. He will be the more this all starts to go to his head. I may not have called the merge, but it seemed pretty obvious. *LOL* Yes, you said that Charlie would be voted off soon. As did I. *LOL* I wish Sugar would win. But, she's so used to not needing to play her Idol, that she may feel safe enough by now, that she gets blindsided, and gets voted off with the Idol still in her possession, because she felt that she didn't need to use it, because she thought that somebody else was the target. I hope not, though. I'm not so sure about Randy in the Final Four. But only because I know a few things. It may be speculation instead of a Spoiler, but I'm still not gonna say what it is that I think that I know. ;) Happy "Survivor" viewing tonight, everybody! :-)
In watching hte previews and the sneak peeks I am always leary about who they concentrate on. They seem to be focusing on randy in the previews which usually means that he will be safe. I could be wrong, but that has always seemed to be the rule of thumb. I Imagine that a Family survivor is coming soon (When thye bring in family members for a competition.) Either this week or next. That always changes up the game because now they have to start picking people to go with them to the reward. I think if randy goes to the final 4 it will be because Kenny does something stupid like let his manipulation ability go to his head.
@EAStanley (2689)
I know the previews are misleading, but I'm just hoping! Paloma wrote on Randy's Facebook wall something like, "If you ever do "Survivor" again, I'll be your loved ones visit!". The only possible interpretation for that is that Randy makes it long enough to be there for the family visit and nobody comes to see him. So, if there is no family visit this week, then Randy probably won't get voted out after all. I have also seen press photos showing that tonight is the "Survivor" auction. This is where they are given money and can buy food, blankets, etc., but more often than not, the items are covered up, so you are taking a chance any time you place a bid on something. I can't remember if the loved ones visit are ever a part of this auction or not. You are right that that is the only way that Randy goes to the Final Four. I can see Kenny letting it all go to his head.