Horseradish - ever tried it?

I love horseradish. I love it in potato salad, in sauces, and one of my favorite cheeses is horseradish. I remember thinking it was gross as a child. Just goes to prove how your taste changes as you get older.
I love horseradish. Especially on steaks and chopped egg salad.
@mari61960 (4895)
I just can't eat it at all. It burns my tongue the minute it gets in my mouth. Maybe I have some alergy to it?? I've tried many times to put it on my roast beef sandwich but it burns so bad I can't eat it... but I like the taste..go figure.
I have always loved horseradish! I was introduced to it at young age by my grandparents. I always keep some in my fridge even though I am the only one who likes it :)
@dana234 (2126)
• Spain
Yes, I really like it. I love it with boiled potatoes, fish salads and sauces. I´ve only ever tasted it once when I was a child and thought: "Never again. It´s disgusting." You´re right, our taste changes a lot over the years. Things we adored when we were kids might put us off when we´re adults and vice versa.
I love it too! I bought this bacon horseradish chip dip-- woooo was that good! I also bought Emerils' horseradish dijon mustard and it's awesome. I never liked horseradish as a child either. My kids hate it of course!
@kaperkitty (1097)
ok i love horseradish ..i love it on roast beef on steak on chicken on celery on carrots on potatoes..you nmae it i love it only the creamed version though its just plain zesty goodness hugs Cheryl
@speakeasy (4215)
I like it on baked potatoes. Either - just add the horseradish to the potato or mix it with sour cream and then add to your baked potato. This is a trick I learned from my mother a long time ago and that is how I eat baked potatoes at home. My son and husband think I am strange; but, it does taste good and I don't make comments about some of the things they eat that I think are strange.
@hezoid (2150)
yes, i've tried it, and i like it. It's traditional to have it with beef, especially a beef sunday type dinner, so if i'm in a put or out somehwere for sunday dinner and they have horseradish there i put it on my beef. I don't have it at home though, we don't have beef that often so i probably wouldn't use a jar up before it went off.
Yes, I've tried it. I actually made a sauce for chicken nuggets one time that I got off the Paula Deen tv show and it had it in there. It was so good in that sauce.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
The only time i have tried it is in sallads and it can actually be kind of nice unless it is to much - coz it does have a strong taste to it =) There are so many things I didn´t like when i was a child that I now enjoy.. fish beeing one of them =)
@Willowlady (10666)
I grow horseradish and my hubby is one that likes it alot. He likes it on his sandwiches. I have to have a blender just for horseradish so I can have no taste of it left in the blender to flavor other foods. lol. I can't wait to see what the harvest is this year! Just found a liniment using horseradish for taking away aches. Might be pretty good use of horseradish.