Yes...I have hit my 200th post counts today...does that mean...

@stiener (735)
Singapore
that I can add my referral links in my post or discussions from now onwards?
• Japan
Feed - Billboard Feed
Actually, you don't need to make 200 posts in order to post discussions of your referral links here in myLot. The time you joined myLot, you can already do that. Even if you had just one or two posts, you can post referral links in discussions. You can post them in any discussion you want. Anybody can do that. But, those discussions will sooner or later be deleted here by the myLot police, which are the myLot users themselves. So if you don't want to have deleted posts, don't post any referral links. Better place them in your profile and tell your readers to visit your profile if you are promoting your referral links. That's the myLot way. Let me tell you the reward of reaching 200 posts: you can finally use emoticons in your discussions. Isn't that cool? I hope you use them to put a little glare with your posts and it will mesmerized your readers too! Happy myLotting and congratulations in reaching your 200th post! Your next target is 500 so you can use the copy-paste functionality here in myLot. Good luck!
@stiener (735)
Yup...looking forward to the next target of 500 post counts so that I don't have to type up a long text from any website...thanks
• Japan
That's the way, stiener! I visited your profile and I saw some of the banners and payment proofs you got there. I see you have earned something online. If you would be interested in other ways to earn online, I would like to invite you to visit my profile for some websites which can earn you 20 - 50 times of what you earned. Cheers and happy earning!
@successlog (3172)
hello friend, congratulation to you.when you reach your 200th post on mylot,it means you can post the smile expression into your responses and discussion when you respond here.so it is better to express yourself to other mylotters.and i think it is better to your earning here.keep moving. good luck
@stiener (735)
Thanks successlog, I am sure that I will put those icons to goog use...thanks...